It's been 5 years...

Hi everyone!

It's me. Yes, it's true I could actually remember my log in for wattpad. Last week, I got a wattpad notification mail which I haven't gotten for months (or years idk) and I've just now seen all of your comments on the last part of this story.

Well, I wrote this story 5 years ago, so I guess you can image that it is not that easy for me to get back into it now. BUT.... I noticed that I had about 4 more chapters written when I for some reason stopped writing and uploading.

So, I guess my question is: do you want me to upload the parts that I have already written for this story?

Before you ask: no, these four chapters will not finish the story (because back then I didn't plan to stop writing it). There will be just as much of an unsatisfying ending as it has now.

Also: I cannot promise that I will get into writing again, especially because it wouldn't be quick and easy to write an ending now.

I just, for some weird reason, felt really bad that I withheld these chapters from those of you who love the story and I see that there are still people reading and discovering it now, which is amazing!

So if you like please leave me a comment and tell me how you feel and if you'd like me to upload them :) Thanks for all the lovely comments over the last few years, much appreciated! xx