22

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

"...Miranda?" They were still spooning and had their eyes closed although they could hear a phone buzzing.

"Mhh..." She didn't move and didn't open her eyes hoping for the phone to stop.

"That's yours, baby..."

"Where is it?"

"On my night stand..." She finally freed herself from his embrace and looked over to his night stand where she could see her phone buzzing. She tried to reach over Stephen, who had turned on his back to allow her to grab for her phone. Her left boob softly touched his face when she leaned over him and he had to smirk against her night gown.

"Yes?" Miranda was back on her side of the bed, answering the phone.

"Miranda, it's me. I just wanted to tell you that I've already taken the girls to school. We didn't want to wake you two. I hope you're okay with that..." Her mother must have woken her daughters to get them ready for school.

"Thanks. Sure I'm fine with that."

"Okay... I just wanted to tell you... Oh and I'm also gonna pick them up from school this afternoon. The girls wanted to go shopping and I promised them to go to the theatre tonight."

"That's alright as long as you won't get back home too late."

"I'll make sure we'll be home early enough... So... Have a nice day, darling."

"...You too, mom. Bye."

"Bye." Miranda heard how her mother hung up and slowly put the phone down on her night stand. When she turned back to Stephen she could see him grin at her.

"What?"

"Oh nothing... Was that your mother?"

"Yes. She already took the girls to school."

"Okay..." He still had this huge grin on his face.

"What are you grinning at?"

"Did you do that on purpose?"

"Did I do what on purpose?" She was slightly confused by his question.

"Your boob? In my face?" He still grinned at her while his bare foot started to rub up her leg.

"No Stephen! I didn't! That was an accident." Her smirk was betraying the seriousness of her words.

"Oh sure..." He moved closer to her and let his hand run down her arm.

"It was." Miranda moved her head closer to his. She could feel his warm breath on her cheek.

"Okay." His hand reached her waist and kept moving downwards. He kissed her behind her ear and nibbled her earlobe softly with his teeth.

"So your mom and the girls are gone. Did I get that right?" His hands moved from her hip between her legs, caressing her inner thigh.

"You did." She breathed into his ear. His hand kept moving upwards between her legs when he slowly lowered her on her back. Stephen started with soft kisses on her neck but quickly moved down her collarbone and to her chest. The black night gown she was still wearing was the only barrier between his lips and her already hard nipples. He took one strap between his teeth and slowly pulled it off her shoulder, making Miranda giggle. He continued with the other strap while his hand was resting on her panties, not moving, but already his touch made her crazy. Stephen continued pulling Miranda's night gown off with his teeth while he could feel her boobs arching towards him. She was breathing heavily under him, totally aroused by his movements. He had to remove his hand from her panties to finally get rid of the gown and throw it through the room. Now her full breasts were exposed to his hungry eyes. Stephen just looked at his wife for a second. Her eyes were closed and he knew she was longing for his touch. He lowered his head onto her right boob. His tongue touched her nipple just for a quick moment but this was enough to make Miranda release a soft moan. He now spent more time with her nipple, licking it, sucking it. He did the same to the other nipple while his hands were working on her panties. He pulled them down her legs and sent them flying like he had already done it with her night gown. He kissed his way down to her stomach and then her thighs, leaving out the place where she needed him most. He had cupped her breasts with his hands and caressed them softly. His lips wandered up her thighs again, getting closer to her center. Miranda was moaning loudly under him and he could see how wet she was.

"...Stephen? Please?" She could just whisper in her state of arousal but her hands were still able to find his hips. She soon recognized that he must have already put off his boxers because she could feel his erection without any barriers. She took him into her hand, stroked it softly and then guided him towards her hips.

Stephen was breathing heavily against her chest while he moved upwards to meet her lips in a hungry kiss. They parted in need of air and Stephen looked right into her eyes, stroking her hair out of her face.

"You are so beautiful."

Miranda smiled at him but had no chance to say something because she could feel the tip of his erection at her entrance. He slowly penetrated her which made her release a loud moan. Her loved to tease her but now really felt his own needs so he quickly started thrusting into her. He picked up the pace while sucking on Miranda's neck. Her nails were digging into his back and she slung her legs around his waist. He was thrusting hard and fast into the space between her parted legs and groaned against her neck.

"Oh baby... Mhh... God..."

"Stephen!!! Oh I'm so close... I'm... OH good lord..." She was screaming under him. She threw her head back against the pillows when her orgasm hit her. Her hands in his hair pressed his head down on her chest. He was groaning loudly when he finally came inside of her.

Stephen collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily against her boobs. She stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Oh I love you, Miranda." he slowly rolled off of her.

"I love you too honey. That was ..."

"Incredible." He finished her sentence.

"Incredible." She repeated. She turned her head to look at the clock and sat up in shock.

"Oh my god! It's already after 8! C'mon get up honey!"

She nearly ran to her closet to search for something to wear while Stephen had propped himself up on his elbows. He was watching every move of her naked body with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh stop that!" She had to laugh when she saw him laying there with this proud smile.

"You can't tell me not to look at my gorgeous wife! Plus what would you expect me to do when you run around naked here after we just had amazing sex?"

"... I really don't know what to answer to that." She bursted out in laughter.

"See? I win. Could you get me my shirt, baby?"

Miranda walked up to the bed he was still sitting on with the requested shirt in her hands. She was just dressed in her underwear now. She threw the shirt at him and lend down to kiss the crown of his head, knowing exactly that her boobs would be right in front of his eyes. She turned around again, heading towards the bathroom, shooting him a seductive look over her shoulder. Stephen got out of bed and slapped her ass when he walked past her.

"Hey!" she pointed out a warning finger to him but the smirk on her face didn't really help her seriousness.

"You started!" He reminded her and they both had to laugh. Miranda left the room for the bathroom and Stephen was searching for clothes in his closet, both getting ready to start the day.