Chapter Twelve

Nina's POV

I wake up and I notice I am sleeping with a man, but it's just not any man. I notice his toned body, his muscles and how adorable he looks when he is asleep. I hear my phone ringing and I get up to answer it in another room, not wanting to wake up the man beside me. 

Hi. 

Yes, I will be there.  

No don't worry about it, I don't have anything to do today. 

Ok have a good day, bye! 

And I leave, not wanting to wake him up. Events from last night haunting me like a ghost. 

10 hours ago

Shaun had just left the house and I feel relieved. I love him, I do. But sometimes he can be annoying and ask too much. Like dude, why do you need me to post you on Instagram; I have done it enough times. More than enough. 

What kind of boyfriend asks their girlfriend to post them, it has to come naturally. But I can't tell him that, because its kind of a silent rule that people are supposed to know. Plus, we have only been dating for a year, if I keep posting him I will have to delete a lot of things. That would be unpleasant. 

BUT you won't break up with him Nina. You can't think like that, a relationship will never work out if you have these thoughts. Just shut up will you, you are in love and happy that's all that matters. If that takes you posting him a few times, than that's fine. 

There is a loud knock on my door that scares the living crap out of me. Shaun can't be back already? Can he? I mean he went for practice so it will probably take time, plus he was going to sleep at his sisters house today. Weird but true, I sort of admire his relationship with her. 

The loud knocking continues and I open the door. Only instead of seeing the blond, blue eyed man; I see the raven haired, ocean eyes and the smirk that I know all two well in front of my eyes. 

"So are you going to let me in... or let me soak in the rain?" He asks smugly with a smirk on his face. I hadn't even noticed that it was raining outside.

"Uh yea... come in." I step aside to let him in. I notice that his clothes are wet, and his hair is dripping in water. What is he even doing here? 

"Do you want like a towel or something?" I ask

"No Nina, I just want to drip everywhere. Of course I want a towel." Ugh, he can be so annoying sometimes. I forgot how annoying he was, but I know I secretly missed it. I go upstairs to get him a towel. 

I notice he starts drying his hair, and then he takes his shirt off because it was soaked in water. I subconsciously turn away, not sure why he is changing in front of me when he has a wife.

"Uhh do you want a room? You can dry off in the guest room I guess."

"Yea sure, thought you never ask." He replies sarcastically once again.

I show him the room only for him to call me back minutes later.

 Oh my god, he is being so annoying right now. I just want to punch him, first he comes to my house for god knows what reason and now that he is here; he acts like he owns this place.

"What do you think you are doi-" Before I finish the sentence I see Ian come out of the guest room only in his boxers. I can't help but notice his abs and perfect muscles. I must be staring for too long so I look away.

"Like what you see?" He smirks.

"No.. I mean... Ian what are you doing. Put some clothes on please. I told you to dry off not get naked."