Chapter Eleven (Edited)

***Carly's POV***

***Carly's POV***

    It is Monday morning and I am sitting in the family room looking at a blank TV screen. I'm not in the mood to do anything. I have been ignoring everybody's calls. I'm just thinking what Liam could be doing in London right now? I know he is pissed, but I never thought he would leave. Mrs. Payne called me once, but I ignored it. I know Liam told her everything and she wants to hear my side of the story. I ruined everything. I feel tears start falling down my cheeks again. Every time I think about it, I cry. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing. I sigh loudly and check it. Louis is calling me. Should I answer it? I press ignore and throw my phone back on the couch. Then suddenly there is a knock on the door. I get up slowly and drag my feet to the door. When I swing the door open I come face to face with four-fifth of One Direction. Harry is smirking at me. Zayn and Niall are smiling, but Louis looks angry.
"Hello babe." Harry says and he gives me a hug, but I don't hug him back. I forgot they were coming back today. Harry walks past me. Niall and Zayn walk around me. Louis is still standing in the doorway with narrowing eyes at me.
"You can come in Louis." I say with a shaky voice.
"Babe where's Liam?" Harry asks coming from the hallway. I turn around to look at him, but I don't answer.
I turn back to Louis. "You know?"
Louis just nods and walks around me. I sigh when I shut the door. I turn to walk back to the family room. Harry and Zayn are sitting on the couch. Niall is sitting on the floor playing with Rex. Louis is standing in the middle of the room. I'm just standing at the door looking at them.
"What's wrong Carly?" Niall asks looking up at me.
"Why do you think something is wrong?"
"Well, for starters Liam isn't here. And second you're just standing at the door ready to run." Niall gives a look like he is satisfied with himself.
"Liam isn't here." I say through clenched teeth.
"Where is he?" Zayn asks.
"Um..." Should I tell them? Louis already knows, so why don't the other three know?
"He's in London." Louis blurts out. I turn to him and he is looking at the ground.
"He never informed us that he was going back to London." Zayn says with a hint of concern in his voice.
"He had some business to take care of." I say trying to hold back the tears that are starting to appear in my eyes.
"Did something happen?" Niall sounds concerned now. I shake my head and that's when I hear a loud sigh escape Louis' mouth.
"I have to get some air." Louis walks to me and opens the door. He gives me one glance before walking out. I don't like how I'm hurting Louis. I walk out the door and run after him. When I get outside I see Louis walking down the sidewalk.
"Louis!" I yell. Louis stops and turns around to face me. I walk up to him. "Louis I know you're mad, so just yell at me."
"I can't yell at you." Louis looks away from me.
"Why? I hurt Liam."
"Because I'm not mad at you..." Louis says and he looks back at me. "...I'm mad at Liam."
"Why?"
"He left. I know you kissed Dylan. Liam told me the whole story. He should have stayed instead of running away like he always does." I hear the anger in Louis' voice. I feel the tears fall down my cheeks and I try to wipe them away, but they just keep coming.
"I didn't mean for none of this to happen." I say through sobs. Louis grabs my arm and pulls me in for a hug. Louis wraps his arms around me.
"Love this isn't your fault. I know you love Liam." Louis says while rubbing my back. Louis pulls away and gives me a small smile.
"So how long do you think he will stay in London before he comes home?" I ask, but I'm actually scared to hear what Louis thinks.
"Love...Liam said however long it takes." Louis squeezed my shoulder, but it didn't stop the tears from pouring down my face. "How about we go back inside and we will take you out for lunch at your favorite place." Louis says with a smile.
I smile up at him. "I would like that."
Louis pulls me back inside and I make sure the tears are gone before the guys see. They would have definitely asked questions.