-12-

Chapter 12

Third person POV

Tae immediately rushed home and to his mothers room, he slammed the door open and pulled his mum in a bone crashing hug, crying on her shoulder.

"I found him," Tae said through his loud sobs, tae's mum hugged back, comforting her son. "I found him," he kept mumbling.

"I know honey . . . I know," she said soothingly into his ear.

"He was in such a bad c-condition mum, w-why cant I do anything right?" He asked as cried, shoving his face in her shoulder.

"It's not your fault," she said as she ruffled his hair.

"I'm such a bad a-alpha," he said tears slid down his puffy, pink cheeks.

"Shhhh . . . it's gonna be okay," his mum said as she rubbed his back.

Tae's mum broke seeing him in such a state. "I-it hurts so bad," Tae said as he stared at his mum, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you," he said. Tae's mum smiled through her tears as she combed her hands through his hair.

She kissed her sons temple.

They both cried in each others embrace full of sorrow and despair.

-the next day-

"Hey Ji-woo, do you mind if we work over at your house for a change?" Tae said as bit his inner cheek.

"M-my house?" She asked a bit startled, Tae nodded trying to seem causally.

"Not my house I-," she was cut off by Tae pouting.

"Please?" He asked giving her puppy eyes, she sighed but agreed. "Fine, only is you promise to buy me a designer bag after school."

Tae badly wanted to punch her but he kept it in him.

He nodded and they both walked hand in hand. Tae zoned out during class, his thoughts were stuck to jungkook.

He missed his mate,       dearly.

-with Ji-woo-

Ji-woo was sweating by how much stress she was in right now.

She hadn't talk to her parents about this and had already agreed, she was fucked.

She quickly excused herself to go the bathroom, she rushed into one of the many stalls and pulled out her phone in hurry.

She called he mum in hurry and explained the mess she had gotten herself into.

But to her surprise her mum wasn't angry she was the opposite.

"Stupid, this is the best way for you to hook up with and makes pup," she said slowly, her voice low and raspy.

Ji-woo smiled to herself, she was worried about nothing.

"Me and your dad will leave  the house  giving you full privacy."

"What about that slut?" Ji-woo asked referring to her older brother.

"We'll lock him up like always. I need him to clean the house, so I'll be going. Make sure you wear something sexy to seduce him."
(I am disgusted)

Ji-woo chuckled deeply.

I'm gonna make you mine taehyung, just you wait . . .

This book will be updated once every week, hopefully.

Fingers crossed.
Make sure to comment and vote.
Your comments and votes make me more motivated, make sure you remember that.

Stay holy children

And

Peace out ✌️ ~

💜~~💜