-18-

Chapter 18

Third person POV

7 months later . . .

It had been a month ever since Tae saw Jungkook.

He was worried about, it had taken such a toll on the alpha, he couldn't even imagine what Jungkook was going through.

He had locked himself in his own room, not eating, not drinking just staring out the window into nothingness.

His heart had swelled up in pain, his whole body hurt. But as we all know Tae was an alpha, meaning he was more stronger. The pain of being without your omega, it- it was something else . . .

Something Tae didn't wish on his worst enemy . . .

He couldn't believe he had failed Jungkook, the one he loved most. And their unborn child who he just abandoned, just like that.

He missed them both.

At the time he didn't have a clue who would've done such a thing, to separate the head alpha of the pack from his mate.

At the time he didn't know . . .

But now as time passed, he thinks he knows.

And that's where he was going . . .

He was going to Ji-woo's house . . .

Taehyung s fist clenched as he looked up at the house, he knew what was standing behind such doors. They could be refered to as monsters.

Tae didn't even knock- why would he? He was infuriating with anger, so much to so that he kicked the door down.

He came walking in, he heard a baby crying. To his knowledge, Jungkook didn't have a younger sibling than Ji-woo, or did he?

He walked into the living room, there he saw the whole family gathered around this tiny baby. Tae could sense that he had some connection with the baby, which was uncommon.

Ji-woo noticed him and smiled, she caressed the babies forehead as she creepily smiled at Tae.

"Look, our new son. Say hello to dada," she said giggling while taking the babies hand into hers, making him wave to with the baby only cried louder.

Tae walked towards the baby, they baby still crying unable to get this creepy smiling lady away.

And that's when Tae noticed it . . .

The small mark on the babies neck, he caressed it and that's when he knew . . .

That baby was his and Jungkooks . . .

It was in the same place Tae had marked him, it was in the shape of a small moon.

Tae knew what this was . . .

Their child wasn't just an alpha . . .

He was a true blood alpha . . .

So like hi! I've been writing ahead of time so I can update y'all quicker :) hope u like it

Peace out ✌️~

💜~~💜