-29-

Chapter 29

Third person POV

"Do you know a name by Jeon- no, yes Jeon Jungkook," a man asked as he walked with this huge built man. They walked down the Huge hallway.

Not gonna lie the man was bit scared of the man in front of that was leading him the way. They kept walking down the spacious hallway- it was dark and cold. Big doors locked with dust gathered on them form years of not being cleaned.

"We have a man by the name of Jungkook," the man said his voice echoing through the hallway- his voice appearing kuch more deeper than it actually was.

"He's a but better up and he looks utterly depressed so I'm sure you won't want hi-" "I want Jeon Jungkook , I don't care what condition he's in- I want Jungkook," the man said.

After what felt like forever they finally arrived in front of a huge gated door- more heavily built than the rest.

The built ass man opened the door and Hyeon peeked in. He looked in and saw what looked like a lifeless body laying there under a bright light.

"If you would like sir we can get you another ome-" "No- I'll pay double for him," Hyeon said as he pulled his credit card out. He snapped his fingers and two men came running in before standing in front of him.

"Grad him and bring him to my car," Hyeon said before walking out leaving the other man shun as could be.

They had never had someone pay so much for an omega- a male omega.

They're usually the pathetic ones- the one that no one wants. And now that someone was paying double for a trash like omega like Jungkook- hell yeah.

The muscular man too the card and then watched the man carry Jungkooks brusied body.

"One step closer everyday . . ."

Peace out ✌️

💜~~💜