-40-

chapter 40

Third person POV

Taehyubg slipped into his suit, tying his neck tie. It'd been awhile since he last went to work. Almost 2 months, but it's not like he missed working, he enjoyed being home with Jungkook.

But today was the day that they would take their next step forward.

Although Jungkook still had severe attachment issues- it was slowly, but steadily getting better.

To the point were Taehyung felt that it was okay for him to go to work. Although this felt more like a leap and less like a step. Jungkook was just used to Taehyung being out for an hour or two- but five hours?!

Taehyung thought this was a big step too but Jungkook really wanted Taehyung to go back to work, he didn't want to be the one holding him back.

Taehyubg assured him that if anything happened, or if he felt scared, to call him straight away.

Jungkook leaned down kissing Hyunwoo on the forehead and then his cheek. Taehyubg smiled when it was his turn.

Jungkook tightened his tie, before his hands slipped to his broad shoulders. His fingers pinching the fabric, loosening it. Taehyung pouted, Jungkook bit his lip before kissing Taehyung on the cheek.

"Have a good day at work,"

Taehyung chuckled. "I will," Tae said, pecking Jungkooks lips before grabbing onto Hyunwoos hand, exiting out the door.

As soon as the door closed Jungkook sighed, ur became so quiet all of a sudden.

The house felt empty.

Jungkook made his way to the living room, plopping down on the couch. He looked around at the empty, yet huge house.

He decided it would be best if he got himself busy, trying to distract his mind.

-
-

It had been an hour or two since Tae left, Jungkook just felt nervous and at times he would feel his heart race.

but other than that he felt alright? he was still missing Tae, and his touch but he kept telling himself that he'd be home soon.

Jungkook kept in hearing sounds around the house, like footsteps or things being knocked over but he thought it was his imagination, and plus he was the only one in the house so he should be fine.

Jungkook slowly made his way from the bottom of the house to the top, cleaning everything.

Jungkook was cleaning the window of their room, peering down as he cleaned the bottom section, when he noticed this car approaching- he became even more confused when he saw Tae running out of the car.

Jungkook ran down to open the door for Tae, only for him to wrap his hands around him tightly. Panting from him running too much.

"Y-you're alright? right?" Taehyung said, cupping Jungkooks cheeks. Jungkook just nodded, his cheeks being squished between his hands.

"Okay- let's go," Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook outside. "Where are we going?" Jungkook asked.

Once they were outside Taehyung locked the door, he made Jungkook sit in the car before sighing.

"There was someone in there with you, following you around the house . . . "

damnnn bruh- an update the next day 🤭🤭🤭

peace out ✌️~

💜~~💜