🥵Can.can i cum

Plot: natgipxreader. Warning: this is smut so kids skip

Y/n POV

I was horny . Like VERY . I wanted nat .
We were going to Wanda birthday party . It was going to be big cause Tony was organised it . Me and nat always get changed in different rooms so it was a surprised on what we wear .

Y/n wear :

Nats wear:

Nats wear:

At every party you are always late so it wasn't surprising when you turn up to the party 1 hours late

At every party you are always late so it wasn't surprising when you turn up to the party 1 hours late .yep . As you walk in all eyes are on you , sorry Wanda . You caught a special redhead knows as your girlfriend eyes .
"Your really asking for it tonight aren't u" tony came up to you
"Shut it robot guy"
"Hey! I'm just warning you before your dad see you , his little baby wearing this , and nat shell be mad aswelllllll" he was singing his last words , but he right my dad wil be mad especially cause i get my ass of him the American ass but my plan is
1.get nat attention. Think i got that
2. Wish Wanda a happy birthday
3. Get nat hard
And that it lets just hope this works , as you can tell it a very good , solid ,hard plan ,now to find wands ........
I found her talking to pepper "hey birthday girl , hi pepper how you all" "I'm fine ill let you 2 girls talk I'm going to clam down drunk tony and ill try keep Steve away from you i can already see the fury in his eyes"pepper said "thanks pep "

"Soooo,i can tell your desperate tonight so lets cut right to the it , you want your hole and i want a nice party with nobody shagging in the corner , so let's make her jealous she already staring' I pretended to be hurt by what she said "I would do no such thing at my very good friend party who do you take me for". "You and nat are like animal so don't start your shite , and hey I'm 2 year older than you and I'm still not done it like you and nat do it" "Ok, ok how we doing this"
"Ive got a plan"

Me and Wanda started to dance very touchy touchy nat watch the whole time ,i can see the anger in her but she good at hiding it "I'm going to get a drink ill be back in a sec" Wanda said ,I didn't care i kept on dancing until i felt someone breath on my neck "you not even going to come and say hi to your girlfriend" i turn around and saw my lover "HI" i said "its a bit late now princess , what you think wearing that would take you ,bedroom ,no that's not going to work this time baby lets go and sit down". She said while dragging me to the couch where the rest the team is let the next part of the plan start .
I sat on her lap and wiggle on her area and i hear a gasp . Heheheeh let the fun begin . "Nat darling" i said looking up at her . "Yes" "you ok" and started giving her little kiss on her neck "YeS iM oK iTs NoT GoInG tO WoRk I'm NoT GoInG To Break" she said yea yea well see "what do you mean nat, I'm not doing anything" i said now locked eyes with her while going to touch her dick and start stroking it but next thing i know I'm got lifted up and off we went to the bedroom . "Took you long enough" i said with a smirk "oh no, you don't think your going to get rewarded , ha don't think I didn't see what your were doing at the party . Your going to be in for a long night" nat said as she put me on the bed. Great . As we stated to kiss i try to take dom . "No no no no hunny your were a bad girl , get on my lap" i do as I'm told but while i do i strip, as i sat on her lap i felt her dick teasing my core "god baby i need you please" i said in an attempt . "Nope !" Next minute i got a slap on the ass "aa what's that for" i said "for wearing that dress, now kiss me " as we started to make out again she slap my ass i gasp and as i did she stuck her tongue into my mouth and started to explore my mouth. I let out a small moan and she smile into the kiss . This what kept on happing until the 40th slap she lay me down and she unclip my bra and stated to suck on my bud . "Oh baby,this is amazing" i said in a moan "it is isn't it baby now sit here" i sat there watching her un dress her self and see her big number , I couldn't not look at it "like what you see princess, and you know u don't call me baby in the bedroom". "Sorry mummy" i said She started kissing down my body. When she got down to my heat she skipped it and started giving my inner thighs some kisses I said please ,please nat but she ignored me and just stuck her Dick right inside me without a head up I started crying with pleasure and we start buckling our hips togher her breathing into my neck we were moaning mess "nat .. I'm gonna .... I'm gonna cum" and as soon as I said that she pulled out "nope your not allowed to cum without my permition so no you will not cum, ok" i just nod scared to say anything "use your words princess" "Yes mummy" next minutes she goes back inside me. I just Locked eyes with her moaning with her "mummy when can i cum" i ask hope full soon "after me" now that would be ok but nat will take ages if I don't do something so i did the next thing i thought i could i put her nipple in my mouth , bitting it ,giving it kitten licks "oh baby , you really want to cum don't you" i just nod to busy trying to make her cum "GODDDDDDDDDDDD"next minute i feel her cum inside me god it felt so good "nat can . Can i please go now" i said while she was coming down from her high still pounding into me . Hard . "Yes.yes u can come all over my dick come for me baby" next minute i was screaming her name out for everyone to hear. I just cuddle up to her when she lay beside me "lets have a nap then round 2" "yea"