Chapter 1: Where it begins...

I am in front of my mirror, I check my appearance from head to toe. I fixed my long black long to make it look short and finishing with the hat. I put on some makeup to make my face a little muscular. Overall, my appearance is perfect for disguise since I really look like a man right now isama mo pag ang gamit kong contact lens na kulay asul kaya lalong nangingibabaw ang kagwapuhan ko kung ako ay isang lalaki kaso babae ako as I put on the black mask with white feather on it.

~~~

"Miss, the car is ready,"

She looked at the maid who just entered her room, she was smiling so widely as she stands up dahil dumating na ang na kaniyang pinakahihintay na Masquerade Party sa kaniyang pinapasukan na unibersidad.

"Okay,"

She passed through the maid in her room as she immediately went into the car, "Let's go to the venue," she said to the driver.

"Yes, Miss,"

Umandar na ang sasakyan papunta sa venue ng party, at ilang minuto lang ay biglang huminto ang sasakyan at muntikan siyang magkaroon ng bukol sa ulo mabuti nalang ay naprotektahan niya ang kaniyang noo gamit ang kanang kamay niya.

"Hey! I almost got a bruise on my forehead?!"

She looked at the driver annoyed but then she saw nothing kaya napatingin siya sa labas pero wala din, however, she saw a vintage or medieval house but it is bigger than it looks like a castle in the old era where nobles live in.

"Is this the venue?" "It looks so realistic that I went to a foreign country. Oh, well, let's get in!" She added as she walks to the entrance that has a red carpet kaya lalo siyang napapahanga sa kaniyang nakita.

"Good evening, Sir," 

Two men greeted her at the entrance as they open the door that is wearing some medieval clothing of knights kahit na nagtataka siya sa kasuotan nila pero binalewala niya ito dahil sa excitement niya sa pag attend ng Masquerade Party.

"Did they change the theme from Masquerade party to a costume party since even the security guards were wearing a costume?"

Nasilaw siya sa liwanag na galing sa loob pag kapasok na pagkapasok niya since it was dark outside where she came from kaya dahan dahan niyang binuksan ang mga mata niya. Her reaction was dropped jaw since she only sees almost all men, "Did they all came up with the same idea to be unique?" she said while still looking around dahil hindi siya mapakaniwala sa kaniyang nakikita.

"What the hell... I even learn how to disguise myself as a man but then they also have the same idea?! Geez, but where are they? I am sure Eli will definitely wear a blue cocktail," 

She walks to the crowd while looking at a woman who is wearing a blue cocktail and she spotted kaya agad niya itong sinundan papunta sa hallway.

"Woah, I just came in and she already hooked up with someone else? I know how you are so flirty Eli but I didn't think that you hooked up so soon as I came here,"

She silently followed them in the dark spot na hindi masyadong kita kung may tao o wala. Nagtago siya sa may gilid at pinanood ang dalawa kahit na medyo hindi niya ito kita but she can read the movement of the two.

"Woah? Really? Eli?" She said while looking at them as she was eager to what's going to happen next, but then the woman struggles as if she was forced or being harassed. 

"Hey! Let go of her!" She pulled the woman at hinarap ang lalaking gustong humalik sa kaniya.

"Mind your own business! And wait for your turn to have a moment with her!" He said to her kaya napakunot noo siya sa sinasabi niya.