Chapter 166:

"Do you not like it?"

Kyle pouted while looking at her with a pitiful look in his eyes and Allerie couldn't get mad at him if he looked like that since he was so cute like a puppy.

"I like it but don't overdo it, Kyle. I know that you are the youngest among them,"

"Of course, I am. They are all adult and old,"

"..."

Allerie doesn't know how to react since they are considered old in the human age since they grow up faster than humans even though she was not used since her children are growing fast. Kyle is smirking since he was the youngest among her mates since they were already considered old compared to him who just become an official adult, although, they could retain their young appearance and have a longer life span by acquiring mana stone from magical beasts.

"By the way, Allerie, you should be the one who will talk to them especially him,"

Kyle looked away since he was talking about Prince Xerxes while Allerie knew who is he talking about which made her nervous all of a sudden while remembering something. Drax looks at them curiously since Kyle didn't mention Ice's name but 'him' which made him wander because he knew that she only had two mates. However, he remembered that Allerie tried to hide something on her chest unconsciously but then he remembered the mark on her chest.

"...Don't tell me it was Prince Xerxes?"

Drax whispered when he was trying to think about it since he was already wandering when Sir Vin, the Prince's aide was escorting her when she was not his mate unless it was his command. His curiosity answered when he remembered it because his aide don't leave the Prince unless it was an order that he can't refuse to do and Kyle who came back to take them back.

"You should inform him since he was already your mate, Allerie. He already saw your mark on your chest,"

"I know,"

Allerie answered as he looked at Drax who was in dazed so she get his attention by calling his name and he looked at her. Drax was looking at her wandering why is she looking at him and didn't know what to do since she couldn't look into his eyes.

"Drax, I actually have 3 mates excluding you. You already saw the mark on my chest and you can already guest who i-"

"Is it Prince Xerxes?"

"Yes,"

"I knew it since it was really questionable that he let his aide to escort you when I saw you that night so I am not surprised but I was curious about the mark on your back. It was not from another male, right?"

"ahm, that, I don't know since I didn't know until they told me that I have a mark on my back. I only have Kyle, Ice, Xerxes, and you,"

"I see. I didn't think that I will be dealing with him based on his statement. Don't worry, Allerie. I can talk with him if y--"

"No, I will talk to him, Drax since I am the one who forced you so I will take responsibility,"

Allerie said while looking away and blushing since she can't forget that she was the one who kissed him first and even the one who cling onto him. Drax tried to correct her but she is not listening to him so he gave up on telling her that it was her his Luna that the butler was talking about. Allerie doesn't want to hear the butler and him when they tried to tell her that the female was her so they give up on it since she told them that she doesn't need to know who the female was.

"...okay but I will be with you then,"

"Okay, but you just need to stay beside me and let me do the talking,"