Chapter 147:

"I see. Anyway, he said he will cooperate with the investigation and can you consider his punishment? Although, he kidnapped me but he treated me well and he also saved me before,"

Allerie said while looking at Ice with puppy eyes kaya naman napabuntong hininga siya at napabaling ng tingin bago ito sumagot sa kaniya.

"Okay, I will think about it but I will not be the one deciding it,"

Ice answered as he whispered that he would need to ask Kyle and Xerxes about it since he knew that Crown Prince Levin was just behind him. Crown Prince Levin was watching from behind and couldn't take off the playful smile on his face when he saw Ice frowning while looking at her earlier with another male but he stopped Ice from going in with his sword since he needed Kier to cooperate with them.

"Okay, please tell them what I said. If not, I will get mad, okay?"

Allerie whispered back to Ice before they faced Levin who was smiling as he seemed to understand that she managed to pursue Kier to cooperate before he went back to his mansion.

"Your Highness, Allerie convinced him to cooperate with us so you can talk to him now. I will just accompany her back to her room,"

"I already expected him to cooperate with Lady Saber's presence. I, thank you, Lady Saber for helping us,"

"No worries, Your Highness since I already told you that I will help,"

Allerie answered him as she smiled at him while Ice cannot help himself to frown when she is smiling kaya naman napangiti nalang si Levin dahil sa reaksiyon ni Ice habang nakatingin kay Allerie.

"You are kind, Lady Saber. I hope I will meet someone like you as my mate,"

"...you are fluttering me, Your Highness. I do hope that you will meet someone,"

"I am not, but thank you for your words, Lady Saber,"

"No problem, I have to go then, Your Highness,"

Levin nods, and Allerie walks as Ice bows to him before he follows her. Allerie felt something when the Crown Prince told her that he wanted to meet someone like her but she shrugged as she thought that it might be the medicine that she had taken before which had not vanished so she hurriedly take leave before something happened.

"Are you okay, Allerie?"

Ice asked her as she is walking fast kaya naman hinabol niya ito dahan dahang hinawakan ang kaniyang braso dahil parang wala itong naririnig. She looked puzzled as she looked at his worried face no'ng huminto itong naglakad.

"...did you say something?"

She asked him as she heard him calling out her name but was still preoccupied because of her thoughts. Ice frowns as he knows that she is not herself kaya naman pinaharap niya ito sa kaniya bago ito nagsalita.

"Allerie, are you okay? You are not responding to me. I called you a few times. Are you okay? Is something wrong? Please tell me,"

"...I am okay, I just want to go back to my room,"

Allerie looked away from his stare as she answered him dahil ayaw niyang dagdagan ang kaniyang iniisip kaya ngumiti ito para hindi na mag alala.

"I will not let you go if you will not tell me why you are spacing out. Are you really okay?"

"Yes, I am really okay. I just felt something weird like before so I want to go back to my room as soon as possible,"

Allerie looked down as her face became red while answering him. Ice was surprised by her answer as he blushed as he remembered their intimate scene in his head kaya naman parehas silang natahimik.