Chapter 164:

"Please? I will stop after I cum,"

He looked at her with a puppy look in his eyes making him look pitiful so she sighed as she looked away before she answered him.

"Fine,"

She answered that she couldn't refuse him while looking at him like a puppy and his handsome face was also at fault since how could she refuse him with that look even though he was different from the last few days since he looked sexy, hot, and like a beast in bed.

"Can we do it now?"

"Wha--! Uhhm~~ Mmm,"

She moans from the kiss as he kisses her passionately and she puts her arms around his nape as he holds her where she can sit down on the bed. He sits cross-legged and she climbs into his lap, facing each other, with her legs wrapped around his back. He enters, and she grinds up against their pelvis while kissing each other. They both explore each other's body and erogenous zone in their upper bodies to the head, neck, and face.

"You like it here?"

Allerie chuckled when she found his weak spot since his face turned bright red when she faced him and he looked at her pouting which made her want to tease him more but then he suddenly thrust into her.

"Ahh~~"

They changed many positions after that since Drax was smart to trick her which made him didn't cum easily after she cums after changing positions from the bed to the coach, then to the table, on the wall, and before going back to the bed. She was complaining when they were still doing it but he innocently told her that he didn't cum yet and that she could tell that he didn't cum yet so she can't argue with that since they agreed to stop once he cums.

"I will take the lead so stay still,"

Allerie said to Drax as she kneeled on top of him, pushing off his chest as she held his penis and guided him to her vagina while she slides up and down to his thighs. She was relieving some of her weight from his pelvis by leaning back and supporting her on his thighs. He looks at her going up and down on top of him which makes him turn on so he joins her in rhythm as he enjoys watching her move.

"Hmm~ Hngh~ "

She leans down to kiss and he kisses back while she is still moving her hips slowly which makes him hold her waist to make her move fast but she removes his hands from her waist.

"I told you that I will lead so don't you dare try to make a move or else it's over,"

He let her hold his hands since he didn't want to stop so he let her move even though she was obviously teasing him. She moves slowly going up and down which making want to move but he doesn't move but then she starts to move faster on top of him as she leans down where their chest is touching. He was nearly reaching his climax when she stopped suddenly which made him move his hands to her butt and move his hips as he thrust his penis to her which made her moan.

"Haa~"

He uttered as he cums inside her after a few minutes of him pounding her and changing their positions where she was the one laying on the bed instead of him. He let his body on top of her without pulling out his penis.

"Drax get off me now. You are heavy,"

She said as she tried to push him to the side after he cums since she can feel that he is finished to let out his cum inside her but then he didn't budge an inch.

"Let's sleep like this. I won't move so let's just hug each other and sleep,"

He said as he hugged her without moving on top of her since his rut was over a day ago but he acted like he was still in rut to make love with her since he wanted to be with her a little longer. Drax also felt tired after doing it for many days however, he was still hard even after cumming so he told her to be in that position.