First meet-

Kageyama-

Hi!, I'm Tobio Kageyama and I will be starting Karasuno High monday. I wanted to go to Aoba Johsai with my best friend Tooru but I didn't pass the exam. I am currently shopping with my sister, and I'm bored.  " Tobio stay here, ok?" My sister asked me. " Okay!" I answered since I was already tired of walking and carrying bags.

I was sitting down when I saw Tooru walking with some guys, one that looks like an onion, one who looks like their tired and just wants to go home, one with  good-looking eyebrows one with pink hair and the other with short spiky hair.  Since it's Tooru I ran up to him, " Tooruuu" I shouted as I ran towards him. He noticed me and started running to me " Tobioooo" He screamed as we hugged each other.

" What are you doing here?" He questioned. " I'm shopping with my sister" I replied.  We started a conversation forgetting about the other people Tooru was with until, the spiky haired guy spoke. " ShittyKawa!" Both of us flinched and looked back. " Iwa-" Tooru said. " who is that?" The spiky haired guy asked.  " Huh? oh! this is Tobio, my best friend!" He relied with a little bit of confusion. " h-hi!" I greeted with a little wave. 

We talked a while until they had to leave. After  they left I was going to go back tot he bench I was sitting at but some people were sitting there. I walked up to the bench and just leaned on the rail until my sister came.

 I probably looked weird cause the  orange haired guy that was sitting with the shaved haired and the other guy with only a little piece of bleached or blonde hair asked if I was lost. " uhm- n-no I'm waiting for somebody." I answered. " Oh, okay" He replied with a smile. * He's cute- No no - tobiooo think about something else I'm so gay "