Volleyball club?

Tobio-

FINALLY! it's the first break, I can go look for a vending machine and see if it has milk!....Oh! maybe I can go look for Yamaguchi...what class was he in again? Oh! class 4. Thank God he's here! I walked into the class and went to his desk. Hey! " Ack!" He flinched. "Oh, it's you"...'Yeah!!, wanna um help me look for a vending machine?" I asked. " Sure"  after that we left the classroom.

" You think they have a vending machine?" Yamaguchi asked. " I hope, cause I need my milk!" " Hahaha!.... Oh look! there's one" Yamaguchi laughed then he pointed at the vending machine. " Yayyy!" I rejoiced . We got our milks, Yes Yamaguchi got milk too strawberry milk. Both of us then started to walk around, but as we were walking past the gym a ball came flying out almost hitting us. " Eekkk!" Yamaguchi and I screeched

Inside the gym-

" Eekk!"

That made everybody inside the gym run outside. After they made it outside they saw two guys, one covered in milk and one that was looking at the ground at the milk that fell and splattered all over his shoes probably his. " OMG, WHERE SO SORRY!!"

Tobio-

" OMG, WHERE SO SORRY!"

The ball scared both Me and Yamaguchi because I choked on my milk which got it all over the place, and Yamaguchi dropped his which splattered all over his shoes.

 Right after that We heard " OMG, WHERE SO SORRY!" That scared me again, but I looked up and saw a bunch of guys looking scared and nervous, and three of them looked familiar. I got knocked out of my thoughts when one of the guys with grey hair ran up to em and handed me a towel. " Omg I'm so so sorry, here" He said. I was confused and dazed but I saw a tall looking guy talking to Yamaguchi. 

I cleaned myself up and then Looked at the person he was really pretty. I was probably staring cause he asked if I was okay. I answered with " I'm fine"  they all said  'sorry', after that the  pretty grey haired guy scolded a guy with orange hair. Wait- Orange hair, that's the guy from the mall!