Its totally not becasue our crushes are on the volleyball team

Tobio-

Hii!! Right now I'm getting ready to go to school. I look kinda good in my uniform but I looked better in other clothes. OH, YEAH! I'm also gonna try out for the volleyball club- me and Tadashi are. It's totally not because we have a  crush on two of the players-. Grandpa thoughts me how to set, I think I might make it. Tadashi does this cool serve thing , where the ball looks like its floating.  I look kinda cool know that I think about it. ( act like there's only kageyama cause I couldn't find him in his uniform.)

I don't look that good

....I don't look that good...but it'll work.  I already ate breakfast, soooo lets gooo. " wahhh, Mornin, tobio"  huh?, oh good morning Tadashi!

skip~~~~

Both of us walked towards the gym and were quite nervous. " l-lets do this!" Y-yea, l-lets do it.! I answered.  " Bang! "

Hinata-

" Bang " 

Huh? " SORRYY, WE DIDN'T MEAN TO SLAM OPEN THE DOOR.! " Yamaguchi..I think and tobio shouted the same time.
.....
Tobioooooooo what are you doing hereee' Tanaka and noya shouted as they ran to tobio.
Heya what's upp? I asked as I ran to them.
Well, um me and Tadashi in we came here to talk to Daichi.....
Oh, he's not here at the moment .... we could tell him what you want tho. No no it's fine,Yamaguchi answered. Okk,are you sure though? Yes were sure! Um is your coach around...Tobio replied and asked. Yeah he's over here.....

Tobio-

Thxs Hinata. No prob he replied with a smile.
Me and Tadasi talked to the coach and he asked us to show our skills. We were thinking maybe after school or something but nope he wanted us to show now....now infront of them.... Both of us thought about it and agreed...totally not cause our crushes are on the  team 😊.
Coach Uki called all the boys and the manager's . He then gave me a volleyball and told me to do my stuff.....crapppp ok I can  do this. I took a deep breathe concentrated on the ball throwed it in the air and wham!! I served it to the other side. The gym was quite . WOWWWWWWWWW!!!! HOLY CRAP!! That was fricking amazinggggggg. They all praised me. I didnt even notice Daich at the door. After that it was Tadashi's turn Coach gave him a ball. He looked nervous like hella nervous. He got his self together and woosh the ball floated threw the air and wham it banged on the ground. Everybody went crazy again even his crush seemed impressed.

Edit

Am back sorry for the long wait

Oop this was forgotten about -

This was rushed cause

My sister was about to eat my food anywayssss

Bye 😋😋