Friday....!(2)

After Miwa shoved hem out the door. Them having no idea what she did on there phone untill they heard dings. 

Tobio's phone~

Shoyo🥵❣

Hey

I was wondering if you'd maybe wanna hang out today?

If not then it's fine sorry for bothering you

Hey, Tobio!! 👨‍🦲

Kageyama looked at message over like what omg did I just mess up my chance.

Hey...

Ahh! sorry I don't mean anything am sorry you just- NEVERMIND but um I WOULD LIKE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU JUST UM LET ME GET READY ALSO WHERE DO WE MEET OR SHOULD I LIKE PICK YOU UP CAN I GET YOU ADDRESSS....

I- um sure you can pick me up....my adress is ******* ****** **

COOL BYEEE SYS

Kageyama was left shocked, confused and well happy.

Tooru~

Iwa~~😍

Iwaaaa

Iwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Iwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you wanna hang out

Lets hang outttt

lkjuyhfgdshjiudj

fjkdkjjkdjbjk

Hah!? 

Stop spamming shitty-Kawa

Sure though am bored and you just happened to wanna hang out so wtv 

I'll pick you up.

I- wait Iwa am not really at home you can pick me up at ******* ****** **

End of chat~

Oikawa and Kageyema looked at each other both smiled .

~Million years later~

( you guys can pick whatever there wearing am like lazy to find clothes rn like am in an oversized sweater I took' from somebody, shorts and cuddled up into a blanket )

Both cars came somehow at the same time. 

Tobio!

Shitty-Kawa! 

Iwa and Hinata said and the same time. 

Kageyema and Oikawa looked and smiled. as they hugged and wished each other goodluck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobio's Confession~( it's like night btw, they had a fun day and like i don't feel like writng that)

Hey tobio...

" Ya?" Kagyema answered

" I LOVE YOU...I MEAn I - UM IF YOU DON'T IT'S NOT I'TS OK I- UM PLS DON'T MAKE THIS EFFECT OUR FRIENDSHIP!" 

Tobio was left in shock. when he broke out of his trance.

" EEEEKKKKKK! I WAS SUPPOSED TO CONFESS NOT YOU BUT OMGGGGG I LOVE LIKE FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU!!"

After Hinata heard that he hugged Kageyama and then he kissed him.

" Mm~" 

They then spent the rest of the night watching the stars until Tobio had to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tooru~

Oikawa was eating( something idk) while he was eating he didn't notice that Iwazumi was watching him( that sounds creepy-) 

"** Crap...Fuck...Shitttt ahhh just say it omg why is he so fucking beautiful**" I wazumi thought blushing.

" Iwaaaa~, are you ok?" Tooru asked now looking at a red I wazumi.

" FUCKING SHITTY KAWA I LOVE YOU-" .....................

" WAIT NO I- NO I DIDN'T - I- AM CRAPPPPP" While Haijame was freaking out oikawa left in a trance. 

" Look...I-" As he was about to finsih whatever he was about to say Oikawas jumped on him and smashed there faces together ( Kageyama then found them the next day together with smashed faces- 😭💀) 

That was proclaimed the happiest day of there lives~

A/n

There's gonna be a major skip in the next chapter~ anyways then the cringe~ oop~