Downtown Dinner for Two

(Third) P.O.V.

Once the two of you arrived downtown, Black Hat parked the car in a good spot before exiting out of it. You unbuckled and went to get your own door but was met with the air as Black Hat opened the door for you. You smiled looking up to him. "Well thank you~" you then said getting out of the car. Once you did he closed the door behind you and locked the car up. You looked around a little at the bright signs each store had to offer. "We'll have to walk a little to where I wanted to go" he then said pulling your attention to him. "Okay" is all you said as you followed with a small smile. You quickly took note of the low profile the two of you were engaging in. The two of you stopped in front of a nice looking restaurant. "We'll just be taking the food else where" he then said grabbing the door for you in which you thanked him as you walked in. You waited for him to come in as well. The place was rather empty which was nice knowing you wouldn't be waiting for too long. Black Hat walked with you up to the counter. He ordered what he wanted while you looked at the menu. You decided to order something small and not all that pricey. "You only had a sandwich for lunch, get what you want" Black Hat said in response to your order. You blushed slightly before looking back up to the menu. After a few seconds you said your more filling order before looking back to Black Hat who ended up cracking a faint smile before stopping himself and looking back to the cashier. He nodded in response to being asked if that would be all. You said a quick thank you to Black Hat once the food was payed for. He only simply nodded before he went over off to the side to wait for the food. You followed by his side and waited as well. While you waited to get the food you took in the finer details of the place. The dinning area looked fairly nice, it was a little bit of a wonder to you why hardly anyone else seamed to be in the place at the time. You shrugged it off as you looked more so around the room you were in. There were a few very detailed paintings around the room that caught your attention. After only a few more minutes the cashier returned with the order. He sat them down on the counter and thanked us for our choice to order from them. You grabbed the order and thanked them back before Black Hat and you left the restaurant.

You looked back to Black Hat seeing as to where the two of you were to go now. He glanced back to you before turning away from you and walking away. You of course followed him. He was walking normally but then suddenly moved into the alley way which you quickly followed rather confused now. "we'll have more privacy on the roof" He then said pulling down the fire escape before we made his way up the first dock. He then reached down for the food which you did in deed hand to him. you then climbed up yourself being sure to pull the fire escape latter back up. The two of you then both made our way up to the roof top. You were not looking forward to walking back down the steps. Once up on the roof tops Black Hat made his way a bit farther amongst the connected buildings before picking a spot he brushed off slightly with his hand before sitting down. He then gestured for you to sit beside him. You surly were not expecting for the two of you to be having a date on the roof top of some random building. None the less you weren't complaining. It wasn't unbearably fancy and there were no other people but the two of you. You could just simply enjoy each other company without anyone looking at you judgmentally. You took your place beside him and handed him the food. He distributed it as necessary. "The view's rather nice" you commented looking off from the roof top at the well kept park and the nice almost night sky. It wasn't too bright with too many people making noise. Black Hat glanced at you as he ate his food before looking off the roof top as well finishing his bite and agreeing with you. "Too bad they want to renovate it for a statue of that self-centered living light bulb" you then said after getting your meal situated so it was ready to eat. "....I'll make sure that doesn't happen " Black Hat said. You paused mid-bite and furrowed your eyebrows looking over to him. "What do you mean by that?" said. "I wont let them destroy it" he then said looking back meeting your eyes. "Since when did you care about so much about what happens to a park? or is it because of the light bulb? At that, that seems like doing too much its just a statue." you then commented, trying not to think that his change in behavior was because of you. What did you mean to him? You wouldn't think much considering you were only supposed to be his maid, that also makes him meals. Starting to think about you honestly though his whole 'date' thing would of been a chore to him. Why was he putting up with it? With you? Why has he been wanting you around him recently? Black Hat was silent for a moment. You also noted the blush on his face, which only pushed your confusion far more. He let out a small grumble before looking away and turning his body away from you going back to eating his food. You gave him an unamused look. "That's not much of an answer Si-...Black Hat. And, are you feeling ok? Your face seemed a bit off color there for a moment. Should I go find you a drink or something?" you stated before beginning to express your concern for him. " I'm- fine." he said quickly. He paused taking a moment to think. "....You know, some how you hold so much power over me. It's enraging. What is it about you that makes me this way? Why do you sway me so?" he questioned quietly lacking confidence in his words still avoiding the gaze you cast upon him. This of course boggled your mind even more so. "What? What do you mean by that?" you questioned once more. He turned his head enough towards you to see you from the side of his eye. "Dr. Flug says the...symptoms, I have when I am around you mean I li-..means I liiii..li I I.....like-....you..." he said looking away once again. "If you tell anyone I just said that I will kill you" he then added to which completely flew over your head. Your mouth had opened slightly, your eyes now being as wide open as they could be. You slumped back a little as you processed what he just said. Your face heated up quite porously. You finally allowed yourself to blink and breath after a few moments. You became confused again. You pondered if this was a joke. But you wouldn't think he would be shy about it at that point then. Black Hat seemed to be being patient with you on giving him a response. Which you took note of at this point realizing how long you have been silent.