mad dance of thoughts :/ ;)(

hope survives on periphery of an insane cliff. it takes a leap, it gets screeched like tires that belong to a junkyard's automobile. limitless monotonous reservoir of lunacy, gravitated, i've had my fair share, a couple of handful addictive drinks. now everything is wasted, not just me.

//
safety lying naked while destruction knocks at that worn out doors.
//

dialect of mind speaks in creole, half of it gets register and the other half dissolves like cigs' smoke into ruthless storm of infinite mind. some hazy pictures forms brittle vision of hollow eyes, stroke of failed creativity wears a disguise, it crafts a phoney smile on lips induced with old lipsticks combined with a glittery gloss of sighs.

he is remembered, his memories smeared with a thousand themes of spectrum borrowed from cheap movie days and inferiority complex nights and for...to entertain i've secured a heart full of subdued cries.
for those who got a two pair of eyes, watch me to myself bidding several unconvincing byes and inconvenient tries at swallowing all adolescent dreams down jagged windpipe.

//
adulthood is synonymous with not flowers but thrones.
//

these days, i'm half alive and the other half is hibernating in a deep slumber of nostalgia
ask any humane soul how does it feels to say goodbye to those that you wished/wanted to last forever.

i still love even tho you're long gone.

n//

17/05/21
emptiness and vacancy. all is but a void.

19/08/21
you have clean shaven your face. your bread had traces of me. you look like an innocent baby. But are you?