exploring vastness; 2021

this vastness feels imprisoning & catastrophic.
both free and captive in realms of my mind.
colliding of multiple spheres in a single dimension roughly bound by time.
but don't worry past remains a place of reference and not resident.

even though none of this rhymes.

~

14/08/20;
the barren river frightened to flow shedded leaves and dead lilac floats 
shikara rode a wave but was overboard...for old woods had
ten hundred holes, he brought it with money he stole  from her big house-robbery of her heart.
liar wore a faded pant dressed deceitfully decent, unscathed from his seven sins-glorious fires reflected on charcoal roads of complex passages...
how long had it been
since demons
became angels?

14/10/20;
there is a tug of war. fourteen days back. hypocrisy at its best. a decision was made. a night met its darker tone,
neutral sword sharpens to stab
a transforming soul, perplexed.
hope and desolate forms a full name
fragile mind falls for weird games
sabotaging own-self ,
it was good now it felt bad
dualities and distractions
maze madhouse inside a mind
delusional and deceitful are the hopes
that makes smile for a while
and cause sadness at nights.

19/08/21;
he said that faith tinged with stupidity engenders more misery than weapons of war.
and I might have fallen in love with him.

21/08/21;
when a trembling and quivering mind of a man in middle of a process and unmeasurable progress deals with actions that are aroused from winged words embedded in an ancient epic. he loses control.
heart negates mind and soul negates body. four directions don't meet at centre for the centre had its rapturous fall.
bare stage inspired by godot; fooled the folks of a gone town. paperboats torn and tornadoes replaced lushly clouds.

no patroclus left for achilles. a patroclus didn't even exist.

fallacies coming to an sharp end. reality frighteningly smiles.

how to deal with too many emotions

21/09/21;
illusions are salsa dancers on a endlessly agonising sober night. saccharine turned sour...is taste of memories, sitting on a roller coaster ride, assembled in smudged backdrop of tiny compartments with syska lights and dreams; what are they except for an hopeful addition to remaining life.

guilt is a smoking gun of a man's conscience, you say.
i say, conscience is the smoking gun of a man's brain.

twelve and counting. glittery dots falling short in capturing distance between your fingers and mine. a whole chasm is there, protruding with longings and...

n//

31/12/21; the years 2021 ends today as I sit back and look at it...nothing but memories and gratefulness in my heart. A love left behind and longing that remains....

thanks for your time <3