the beginning

In the aftermath of the troll's world tour, Barb was Friends with everyone. In the techno, village lived the techno trolls. They listen to an excellent Beat in Your heart; let it out. In the Forest a couple of miles. Live the village called Major Mix harmony. Were trolls who have more than one music type come to life? Of course, but now we sneak around not to let the other trolls know we are here.

Hi, my name is Melody, Stella

Hi, my name is Melody, Stella. I have red hair, a blue body, have a heart on the chess, live on land, wear a purple shirt and black pants with a red jacket around my waist, black leather boots. I live in a place called major mix harmony. So you see, I'm half funk, country, rock, and techno. So if you ask how I'm a mix troll, my mother was country and techno, while my father was funk and rock. My father was never around. He would leave me with my mother. Unfortunately, my mother's side didn't know rock nor funk. I tried to learn them from the other trolls, but I could only find six funk trolls in the mix of us all, none know rock, so I tried but could never figure out how it sounded, so I have to practice country, techno, and funk demonstrated to me. I was doing a country song on my guitar, but I was interrupted by a knock at my door. I saw my grandma.

You see, my family is mostly country and only 15% techno. My grandma told me the King wanted to see me. I was worried about why is he summoning me to his treehouse. Did I do something wrong I walked out of my grandmother's treehouse and headed to his majesty treehouse? I went to his door, knocked, and I waited for a reply. I walked closer and hit again. 

Then I heard a voice behind me

Then I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw the King. You see, our King named Cornell Ludovic. You see, our King has purple skin with green eyes, a green crown with red jewels, two yellow earphones, square polka dots in the color of red, blue, orange, green, yellow, and light blue. He helps every troll in mixed harmony. Well, not everyone. You see, he knows that I have not found the melody to the rock tribe. 

King Conall Ludovic pov

I called Melody Stella to come to my treehouse. I wanted to tell her that she will be going to the rock trolls to learn how to be her true selves. So I told her, and melody's face was like, you got to be kidding me. She said, wait, you're sending me to the rock trolls. So I then said, yes, im sending you to the rock tribe to learn about your rock self. It is time for you to know.

Melody Stella pov

His highness just told me that I would be going to the rock trolls area. So then I ask when do I have to leave. He said to me about a week from now. I was delighted. I was packing what I would need; dang it. I forgot about how long I will be there for dang it. Then I went to tell my friend's name Techly Beth. She taught me funk music and techno. You see, ever since I was little, everybody thought I was going to hurt them. That is when we didn't have a good king, but his son took the throne after being sick. He made it easy for me to control my other side by keeping me busy with my different music sides. 

I was walking with Techly Beth

I was walking with Techly Beth. She is a funk, techno, and pop. You see, she has purple skin, light blue hair, and green eyes. She wears a green shirt with crescent moons, one red heart, a star, and a yellow hexagon, has half dark shorts and wears headphones with a flower design. I told her I would be leaving in a week to learn my rock music from the rock trolls. She then said, awe. How about we do a song to say goodbye and good luck. Ok, but what is it called. My friend said clarity. Then I said yes, that sounds fun. So we told the King. I said, my majesty, can we do a party celebrating me going away and starting rock? he agreed. he also said I would be there for two months or less. I was shocked.