Poppy is angry, and Mix Trolls is missing someone.

Poppy pov.

I went back home and saw Creek was waiting for me. He said hello, my beautiful Queen. I saw, Creek; you know I don't like you calling me yours. We aren't together. Creek said oh, come on, poppy. You and I know Branch is a want-to-be troll when he is still a lonely sarcastic wanna-be.

Furthermore, Branch is the most caring and overprotective troll while you hide behind your hair like a coward. I looked at Creek and said you would never be my boyfriend. Creek said I would instead take his place and be your boyfriend. I walked away and headed to my house.

Branch pov

I was in my bunker relaxing when I heard my bunker door and lifted coming down. The person who came down was my beautiful girlfriend. I saw she was mad and I walked to her. I said what's wrong, my gum drop? Why are you upset? I heard Creek say hello, my beautiful Queen, to my girl. Then poppy said, I told him, oh, Creek, you know I don't like you calling me yours. We aren't together. Then Creek said oh, come on, poppy, you and I both know that Branch wants to be a troll when he is still a lonely sarcastic wanna-be. I would instead take his place and be your boyfriend. Poppy said you would never be my boyfriend.

Furthermore, Branch is the most caring and overprotective troll while you hide behind your hair like a coward. Then I walked away and came here. Poppy said Branch, you OK. I was mad but stunned that poppy would talk wrong about someone. I walked up to her and kissed her she kissed back. We were done kissing, and Poppy said, " Oh, " and I got an idea. We invite every tribe and show them a good time. I told you meant your Trollstopia idea. Why yes, my trollstopia, why don't we ask Mix Harmony why they started their tribe? Poppy said hey, that's a good idea; thank you, Hunny, for the advice. I said, you're welcome, hun, but let's get some sleep.

king conall Ludovic pov

After Melody's departure, everyone returned to work but still looked beyond the horizon to figure out if Melody had made it to the rock tribe safely. I saw Techly seem out of it, but I walked to her and said are you alright, Techly. Techly said yes, just worried. Do you think Melody made it safely to the rock tribe with the other Queens and kings? I said I'm sure the Queens and Kings will keep Melody safe, then I walked to my tree house, sat at my desk, and looked back at my picture of my mother when I was seven. Techly noticed the King walk back to his treehouse and wanted to ensure he was OK. she stepped inside and asked if he was OK, your Royal Highness. I looked up and saw techly walking to me and asking if you were OK, your Highness. I said yes, I'm fine, just thinking about my mother. Techly said I know the feeling. I miss my father.