Letters to the other tribe leader.

Techly Beth pov

Melody said we should do something to celebrate her leaving and learning about Rock. I said, how about a party. We could both do a duet. She asks me what it is called. I told her the song is called clarity. I waited for her to agree, and she did. We walked to the King's treehouse. I asked him. he said that's a great idea. Our other friend is named Elizabeth Tropical, is a party planner. Her type is country and funk. So we went to her treehouse.

King Conall Ludovic pov

I am about to write a note to the new Queen named Barb. So I said in the letter.

Dear Queen Barb

I will be sending one of my Major Mix Harmony trolls to you. You see, she has not learned to control her rock self. I wanted you to show her the ropes of being a true rocker, so please don't change her all the way. She has four different types of trolls in her country, Rock, funk, and Techno. Once you get this, please send a reply back.

yours truely King Conall Ludovic.

Barb pov.

I was im a meeting with the other tribes in my rock kingdom just near the ocean so trollex would not dry out in case of the heat. So while we were talking about how to keep harmony in all tribes. A strange bat-like Deddy came in, but it was a light gray instead of it being white. She has a letter with a mark, a guitar and some strange letter on it. So I grabbed the note and opened it. Then Poppy said, who is it from Barb. So I said, Major Mix Harmony. Everyone had a confused look on their faces. I read the letter out loud.

Dear Queen Barb

I will be sending one of my Major Mix Harmony trolls to you. You see, she has not learned to control her rock self. I wanted you to show her the ropes of being a true rocker, so please don't change her all the way. She has four different types of trolls in her country, Rock, funk, and Techno. Once you get this, please send a reply back.

yours truely King Conall Ludovic.

When I read the whole letter, I saw everyone's face in shock. How can there be a girl with four music styles?

Queen Essence pov

when I heard the name Conall Ludovic. I couldn't believe my ears. He is King now, my old friend. When I turned to my husband, his face was still in shock. I gave my husband a light nudge on his arm. He said, well, we should pay our respects to this King. I told Barb we need to know where he lives; please send him a message saying that the rest of the kings and queens will be coming to speak on a peace treaty. Then Barb said, why don't we all make a letter and write a paragraph each so that we only need to send one letter and not bombard him with six different notes. I agree with Barb's idea, and we can ask him if we can see his domain. I started writing down my message, then passed down the letter to my husband and handed it to Delta Dawn. Delta Dawn passed it to trollex, Trollex passed it to Queen Poppy, then Queen Poppy gave it to Trollzart, and he gave it to Barb. Then Barb called the bat and said, ok, now you deliver this and make sure he sends a reply back to me, got it. The bat nods her head as she understood me. Then she flew away.

Back at Major Mix Harmony. The bat flies to her master, with the letter in her mouth. The King takes the note out of her mouth and pats her on the head. Then, when he unrolls it, he smiles.

Dear old friend

How have you been? I am very shocked you became King. But, I am very happy for you, my friend. Seriously Queen Essence of the funk trolls.

Dear old friend

I am delighted to know that you take care of all your trolls and make it in harmony. So please tell me how your kingdom has been doing. Seriously king Quincy of the funk trolls.

Hi, my name is Delta Dawn.

Would you make a peace treaty with our tribes? Please send a letter if you agree or don't agree. Thank you, seriously, the mayor and sheriff Delta Dawn of the country trolls.

Hello new friend-to-be, I hope you love techno music. If not, that fine, but I hope we can be allies in the nearest future, seriously, king Trollex of the techno trolls.

Hi, I'm Queen Poppy

I hope you love parties and singing. Also dancing, and I hope we can be friends seriously, Queen Poppy of the pop trolls.

Hello my dear new friend

I was wondering if we could visit your village and get to know your trolls a little better. Also, tell me there is anything you need because my people can help with any illness. But, seriously, your friend Trollzart of the classical trolls.

Ok, first thing first.

How did you know my name, and why can't someone else teach her how to play Rock. I mean, do get me wrong, I would love to teach her and show her how to control herself. But I am wondering why me. Also, please don't tell me to allow her to sing the other music. She should be focusing on her Rock. I hope you agree with that, and I would love to help. Seriously Barb, the Queen of Rock.

I wrote back saying

Dear Queen Essence and King Quincy

I have been doing fine. I can't believe you're the Queen of funk, along with King Quincy of funk. I miss you guys so much. I take care of my people just like you do with yours. Truly king Conall Ludovic.

Dear delta dawn

I would love to make a peace treaty with you guys. I would also love for you to come for a visit. Yours truly, king Conall Ludovic.

Dear Trollex

I love Techno very much. And I would love it we could become allies. Yours truly, King Conall Ludovic.

Dear Queen Poppy

I love parties, singing, and dancing. You see, we have a party coming up to celebrate one of our own going away. And I would love it if we can be friends as well. Yours truly, King Conall Ludovic.

Dear Trollzart

My trolls would love to meet you and the others, tribe leaders. Yes, we do have illnesses that we would love some help to take care of them. Seriously King Conall Ludovic.

Dear Queen Barb

I know your name is because of the world tour minor incident. You see, her father was the only rock troll, but he disappeared a long time ago. Also, she is the only one, no one else here, who is a rocker. How about this? You allow her to sing one song. When you think she desires a break from Rock. Why I chose you? You are a leader just like myself. But you are a teen, and so is she. You are reckless, but that is your personality. I am trusting you to be like an older sibling to her. Yours truly, King Conall Ludovic.

I gave my bat the letter to take to Queen barb. I hope she will be alright with what I said.