I am leaving the only home I know to go to find my rock self.

Auther (and Melody pov)

In the morning, everyone woke up to say goodbye to Melody Stella. Except for Bruse Gusman and Shara Witney. The King hugged her and said, remember always be yourself. Then, all her friends gave her a red guitar outline, and the inner is yellow. She loves it. It had a rose on the front close to the bottom. Then one of the trolls gave her a shirt with a rose with two crescent moons with the leaves. The troll's name is Jadyn Nova said this should represent the Rock as roses, the crescent moons as funk, the leavers as the country, and the steam as Techno. She smiles and hugs Jadyn Nova. Next, the two twins name Jayla and Layla gave her two glow-in-the-dark white roses. They said it would lead you to who you are supposed to be with. I smiled and said thank you, Layla and Jayla.

 I smiled and said thank you, Layla and Jayla

everyone's gift to Melody

Jadyn Nova gift to Melody

Jayla and Layla gift to Melody

I'll keep an eye out for him while I'm there. Then a troll drove the Queens and Kings and said, are you almost ready. I said yes, I am but let me say one more thing before we go. he node his head and went to the rock bus. I turned and said, I will miss you all also, remember never to forget me. See you when I mastered my rock abilities. We all hugged one last time. His Majesty helps me put my bags on the bus, and he hugged me and told me to message him when I feel homesick. I said I would. Then Barb came and said, ready to go, MeMe. I gave her the what did you call me face. I saw Barb Laught at my face, and so did his Majesty. Then I went embarrassed by how I acted.