healing/workout/eating

Techly Beth pov

Elizabeth and I walked back insider her treehouse and notice Melody asleep. We saw that she felled asleep after finishing her song. Unfortunately, I was only able to read its title called ''set it all free.'' when we picked her up and carried her to elizabeth couch. She is heavy for Elizabeth and me. I wonder if she will ever find someone who will love her for her and not because she is higher up than everyone else. I saw Elizabeth carry the empty ice cream and candy bag and put them in the trash. I grabbed the blanket she would always use. Then I ask do you think she will ever find love. Elizabeth said I'm not sure, but I hope so. Then I said goodbye to Elizabeth and goodnight. I went out her door and started to go to my treehouse. Once I got to the door, I unlocked the door, and I step into my living room. I headed to my room to change into a long sleeve shirt and pants. Then I climbed into my bed and felled into a deep sleep.

King conall Ludovic

I saw all my Major Mix Harmony trolls sleeping. I smile because they did everything that I wanted them to do. I was finishing work before going to bed. I end up falling asleep at my desk.

After a few hours, everybody was asleep in the Mix troll's village. But outside of the Mix trolls village. Just a couple miles east and about 80 feet live the Techno's trolls. They are getting ready to go to bed, except one, the King of the Techno trolls. His name is King Trollex. He laid awake, looking up at his coral ceiling, wondering who this girl is that King Conall Ludovic is sending to Barb to learn Rock. After the meeting with the leaders, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wonder what she looks like. I also wonder why weren't they captor along with the rest of us. Maybe they hid in the treetops that no one notice. Then he falls asleep. Here's where he realized he was developing feelings for her when he hasn't discovered it himself.

Melody pov

I woke up in Elizabeth house on her couch. I wonder how I got there, but she told me. That she and Techly carried me to the couch, she said to me that I am heavy. Then I said, um, ok, why should I care. She said you might be over the weight of a rock troll. Then I thought a minute I could lose some weight. Then she asks me what I wanted to eat. I said blueberry muffins with vanilla coffee. She said, ok, I will make five blueberry muffins with french vanilla coffee. I found my coin and flip it, and it landed on the head side. So I did fifteen jump squats. Next, I flipped it again, and it landed tails. Then, I did 25 calf raises. I scanned the coin again and got seats. So have to do 25 jumping jacks. After that, I stop because Elizabeth said Melody, breakfast is made. Get your working out but in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes because this was a normal thing she does, even in my grandma's house.

After melody and Elizabeth has breakfast. They go to the stage that's in the center of the whole village. They put up streamers, made bubbles, put party games, set up everything up for the performance. We also check the sound system, then tuning our instruments and everyone instrument that they would use. Everybody was getting ready because the concert is in a couple of days. 

Barb pov

we all got together and started to get ready for the trip. The Major Mix Harmony king wants us there in less than two days. Poppy wanted everyone to sing a song called I hope you dance. I was playing my guitar and popped with Delta Dawn started to sing. I hope you never lose your sense of wonder you get. Your fill to eat but always keep that hunger. May you never that one single breath for granted. I saw a beautiful village with everything from Pop, Country, Funk, Techno, Classical, and only a little Rock. I was annoyed by not enough Rock. The rock Bus stop, and we walked off. Luckily I saw a girl that looks like a Rock Troll. So I walked towards her and said, Hi, do you know where your King Conall Ludovic is.