十八 (draft)

"Say, Suga... Don't you think someone is missing?"

"Kageyama and Hinata? They're doing the tests and you know that, right?"

"No no, not them. Someone..."

"Someone...?"

"Yes, it's too quiet today,"

"..."

"..."

"WE LEFT [M/N]!!!"

Suga heaved heavily, frantically pulling his phone the moment him and Daichi realized they left a certain creature behind on their trip to Tokyo. Summer camp arrived, and surely everyone's excited for it. But how could Suga and Daichi be so excited they forgot their own friend?

"Call him quick!" Daichi ordered before sprinting off to inform Takeda of the unfortunate news.

Sugawara scrolled vigorously on his flip phone, he hated his finger for being so slow, and he hated his phone even more for responding slower. Once his eyes are set on the one contact name, he gulped, quickly dialing.

A minute or so passed, as Suga anxiously waited for his ringing phone to let out a voice. He noticed Yaku standing idly with a worried look. He merely flashed a nod before focusing on his phone once more. And soon enough, after what seemed like an hour of calling, a voice pops out.

"Yeah?"

"[N/N]!! We're sorry we left you! Where are you now?" Sugawara's voice was filled with relief, but not a second later filled with more panic.

"You left me? That's mean." [M/n] answered from the other side, innocently joking as he laughed to himself. His mouth sounded full from what Suga assumed to be food.

"I know, I'm sorry! Where are you now?" Suga asked again with a more hushed voice remembering he is still in a place with a lot of strangers.

"I'm in my rich uncle's wedding," [M/n] answered nonchalantly and happily. Which made Suga realize the idiot probably had no idea what day is today.

"Where is that?!" Suga asked for the third time, panicked as he eyed Daichi who turns to put his head close so he too could listen.

"I am in the... Kagawa prefecture!!" 

"K-Kagawa?! Why are you in Kagawa?!?!"

Suga could already sense heat coming from Daichi. The Captain surely had picked up how oblivious [M/n] is to the situation and is enraged.

"To attend my rich uncle's wedding." [M/n] answered bluntly again, and later a clattering of plates and utensils could be heard followed by loud chewing.

"Rich uncle?! Aren't both of your parents an only child?"

"Yeah! A friend here told me about this conglomerate's wedding that shook the town so I claim to be the nephew and they believed me and booked me a flight right away!!"

"I-is that even legal?!?! That said, do you even know what day is today?!"

"Yeah!! it's my rich uncle's wedding day! I'm so happy for him, his wife is a celebrity, you know that movie where uh— the serial killer turns out to have a child and his child is kidnapped and his lover gets killed? Yeah the wife is the lover! Tell Yuu about it, he knows that movie!

Uncle is so nice and goes around introducing me as his nephew! And just now I saw the biggest Ice statue displayed in the reception hall. Koshi, you should come right now I'll ask my new uncle to pay for your flight. I'm sure he won't mind since he doesn't even notice I stole his card and boug—"