Tanaka Ryuunosuke always loved Karasuno. The name always sounds holy in his ears. No matter what other people said, he still attends it nevertheless. He still remembers how his excitement rose when he clutch the club application in his hands. How he accidently raise his voice too much when introducing himself to the volleyball team. He heard many great names, Azumane, Kurokawa, and with the addition of Nishinoya in his year. He expected the team to be strong and wicked. Crazy cool and of course passionate.

But reality is often disappointing.

Karasuno is really plain. Pretty much normal. With most of the first years lacking excitement in the sport. The second years who can't help but laugh everytime they're mistreated. And third years who retired early to escape the burden.

Ryuunosuke is always upset, maybe he's being insensitive, but it's really not his style to just sit back and watch as Gym 2 get used by other clubs.

Daichi of course couldn't do much. Not like he isn't trying, but really, he's at their mercy. All he could do is lead his crumbling team to practice outside.

Ryuunosuke always looked in wonder. Maybe he's just upset that this particular senpai of his is too good-looking. Maybe he's curious over the fact that he hadn't heard this mysterious person utter a single word. He looks in the back, not daring to interrupt his upperclassmen's serving routine. He had seen it too many times, he started to wonder if the only thing this [H/c]-ette person can do is serve. A pinch server maybe?

Nishinoya let out a roar, challenging the [E/c]-eyed as he got in his stance to recieve his serve.

Tanaka only seen his back, yet it is so memorable to him.

His step is confident, no hesitation as he toss the ball upwards. Ryuu gape at how his shoulder blade move and created dips of muscles, maybe he's being too dramatic, but he remembers the sound when his hand slapped the ball harshly. It still rings in his ear.

The teen huffs, seeing how Nishinoya almost successfully received his serve.

Ah, Tanaka recalled that person at last. The second year who hadn't made a single move to get close to his fellow first years. He remembered that person always being in the back whenever they walk as a group, as if guarding the rear end. Yes, it's the [L/n] [M/n].

To put it simply, Ryuu hated the said latter. He's always cold and unforgiving. He always follows order without protest. And the most infuriating of them all, those devilishly gleaming [E/c] eyes that's planted on his face perfectly. Those sharp jawline being the perfect edge that compliments his face shape. Those alluring pair of lips that rarely separates, but Ryuu knows if a word is uttered, all girls would swoon at his annoyingly beautiful face. And that person had the audacity to be close to Kiyoko. Such a criminal.

Ryuunosuke knows how much of a reliable person he is, tho he hates to admit it. He saw how Yuu looks at the Male with such adoration. Maybe he isn't bad after all.

It was during a particular moment where Ryuunosuke is so ready to punch the shit out of Ougnishi high. It is the aftermath of a practice match with them, Tanaka overheard the Ougnishi players shamelessly talking bad about Karasuno.

It irked him to no end, "I'm gonna shut them up!" He announced, lips pursed as he glare at the back of those players.

"And how exactly?" Daichi laughs, while continuing to walk.

"That's easy!!" Ryuu grinned, "I'll take them somewhere out of sight and give them a 'BAM'!" He curled his fist and slam it to his palm, "Just a light 'BAM'!" He grinned menacingly. He then felt a light pat on his back. He peered over, seeing those [E/c] eyes he used to resent so much. Right now, those eyes are imagining the bloody faces of those Ougnishi badmouthers, Tanaka felt highly intimidated and he's not even the target.