2: Back to Earth

Manni's POV

BAM!!

We are in... New York? Wait, what the Odin are we doing here and why exactly are we here for?

"Dad, what exactly are we doing here?" I ask him nicely. He only chuckles in response.

"My Son, we are here to take Banner." He tells me. Wait, why do we even need Banner?

"Why do we need him, Father?" I ask him with a slight raised voice.

"Come on, you should know now, Son that the Hulk is powerful and useful." He explains to me.

"Yeah, Banner is powerful and useful too." I tell him a tenth time that Banner is useful, but here was that reply.

"Is he though?" He grins widely at me as I release a frustrated sigh in response to his immaturness.

Wait! Where even is Banner. The last time we've heard and seen him was in the Battle of Sokovia. He is probably hiding real good or he could've... No. Quinjets can't go off-planet, right?

---------------------------------------------------------

Manni and Thor are walking down the streets and now, where they are standing, are at the locked gates that lead into the Avengers Compound up ahead. Once the gates opened, we headed straight into the compound.

Weird.

On the inside, they only saw Tony, Vision, and Rhodey. Something didn't seem right. Where are Natasha, Steve, Sam, and especially Wanda?

"Why is it so empty in here?" Manni asks his Father, Thor, who seems also very confused on why the compound is quiet.

"I'm not sure." Thor replies to his son standing next to him.

"Sorry for the.. dead silence. But you do know we've missed you two, right?" Tony walks towards them, arms crossed.

Why did Tony look.. like he got out of a battle?

"Oh, and before you ask, the Avengers... we.. how to say this? Um.. the Avengers broke up." Tony states as Rhodey puts his face in his palm.

"What do you mean "broke up?" Manni asks Tony, awaiting a reasonable response.

"We.. we're on different terms. He was defending a criminal who so happens to be the murderer of my parents, Howard and Maria Stark.. and we got into a brawl. He dug his shield right into my arc reactor.. and at that moment, we knew we had broken the Avengers apart." Tony explained with a seemingly hurt voice.

"I'm sorry for your loss, my friend." Thor puts his hand on Tony's shoulder.

"And why are you guys here?" Rhodey asked Thor and Manni.

"Have you guys been able to contact Banner?" Thor asked.

"No.. no, we haven't. We don't even know where the heck he is residing at." Tony exclaimed.

"Oh.. because we came here for him." Thor replied back.

"Oh.. and first off. What do want from Banner?" Rhodey asked again.

"The Nine Realms are in danger. Again."