Manni's Origin Part

A/N: This will be like the description of this story, only more longer and senseful. Btw, Thor isn't a spoiled brat or a jerk in this story.

---------------------------------------------------------

Manni Thorson-Danvers Origins

---------------------------------------------------------
Thor and Carol Meet-Up [1995]

It is the year 1995, Carol had just eliminated most of the Kree battleships and made Ronan and his crew retreat. She then goes back into the Earth's atmosphere and drags Yon-Rogg into his vessel and sends him to the Supreme Intelligence to give out a warning that she will end the Kree-Skrull war once and for all. She bids her goodbyes to the Rambeau family, who treated her like she was apart of their family and rockets off into outer space where she meets Talos and his children in the ship, ready to descend into the cosmos. She turns to the planet Earth behind her and smiles. Her whole body and eyes glow as she zooms into the vacuum of space as the Skrull refugees aboard the ship follow behind.

After a glorious ending battle on a distant planet, she continues to zoom through space when she saw it...

A magical looking golden palace set on a flat-like island. How had she never heard about this planet before? She is curious on who or what inhabits the planet.

Carol zooms into the atmosphere of the planet when she sees, what looks like, a rainbow bridge leading into the palace. She knows that whoever inhabits in this planet will think of her as a threat.

She lands in front of the orb-looking area and walks inside to see a man with golden armor, standing very carefully still with a golden sword on hand.

"Hello there." The figure greets her kindly, already knowing that she was not a threat, given that he could see all that poses a threat or not.

"Hi." She smiles at the unusual figure. "I'm amazed at this place."

"A lot not from here claim to say that as well." The figure is revealed to be Heimdall [You all know who he is, I know. But Carol doesn't.], and may I ask, who might you be?"

She sighed sofly as she cleared her throat and began, "My name is Carol Danvers, guardian of the Universe. Or Captain Marvel." She introduced herself.

"Yes. I've heard-"

"Heimdall!? Open the Bifrost!" Thor's voice boomed into the Bi-Frost [IDK what that thing in the middle of the Observatory is called or named. My apologies].

Heimdall runs towards the Bi-Frost and opens it. A few moments later, a large man with ripped muscles, long-bradied hair, and a hammer in hand lands at the Observatory.

Thor greets Heimdall and notices the woman, with a shocked expression seen on her face. But one look at the woman made Thor feel a weird kind of feeling.

"Heimdall, who is this young lady?" Thor keeps his gaze on the woman.

"She just arrived here, your Highness. She claims her name to be Carol Danvers or Captain Marvel."

Thor and Carol shared an awkward, intimate look at each other. Both falling for each other.

Thor's breathing becomes hard as he approaches her. Carol bites her lip as he walks up to her.