3: Catching Up

"Well, Thor..." Vision started, but trailed off all of a sudden.

"Well what?" Manni asked, eyeing everyone confusedly.

"We don't know where Banner is. I'm sorry. We tried our best to search for him, but.. we." Tony shakes his head, softly.

"No worries, my friends. At least it was nice of me to at least drop by." Thor replied.

"Yeah, you gonna stay or are you busy doing something else, Point Break?"

"Well, we don't have much time to stay, but, I will see you guys soon." And with that, Thor and Manni walked out of the Compound.

"Why didn't you ask him if he wanted to sign the Accords?" Rhodey asked, turning to Tony.

"Come on! Do you really think he is going to sign that pile of shit that Ross offered us?"

"No."

"Didn't think so."

"Where are we going now, Father?"

"Into the Nine Realms." Thor smiled at his son.

_______________________________________

Tony knocks on the door of an apartment. He waits outside for a few moments until he heard the door open slowly.

"Hello?" A familiar voice asked.

"Selvig, it's me, Tony Stark."

"Oh, what do you want at this time?" Selvig asked.

"Remember when I told you that you would keep an eye on that tracking radar?"

"Sorry Stark, but for all that is worth, I couldn't find Dr. Banner. I'm terribly sorry."

"It's alright." Tony replied, putting up his hands to stop Selvig from talking. "Can I.. we have a conversation?"

"Sure."

Selvig let Tony enter the small apartment that he could afford.

_______________________________________

"Come on, sweetie. Time to prepare for the day." His mom smiled at his sleepy younger face.

"Mom, I want to sleep." Manni [8 years old] turned his face to the other side, closing his eyes.

Carol scoffed at his excuse.

"Come on, now. Don't you want to be with your family for the day?" Carol asked him genuinely.

"Okay, okay. I'll get up."

"That's my bug." She rubbed his hair with her hand slightly hard.

"Can you stop that, Mom?"

"Okay. Okay, I'll be right outside while you change into your clothes." She turned to walk out of the room, closing the door.

Once Manni had finished changing, he walked to open the door and looked around until he saw his mom, Carol Danvers, leaning on the wall, crossing her arms and smiling genuinely at him.

"You ready?"

"I am, Mom."

"Let's go then."

Thor and Carol were standing on the balcony of the palace, staring into the beautiful colorful skies of Asgard. Manni was with his grandparents while Thor and Carol this time by themselves.

"I love the life we have." Carol turned to face Thor.

Thor smiled at her. "I never thought I would ever be with someone like you, Carol. You are my life. My happiness. My love. And my Queen."

He leaned in to place a lingering kiss on her sweet, rosy lips.

They both pull away.

"Me too. Now look at us. We now share a child. I never thought about being a mother. Now, I love being one."

"I also never about being a father. Now here I am. And I am happy with the life we've built together."

She smiled at him and leaned in to give him a quick kiss.

"Me too, Thor. Me too."

"I will always love you, my Queen."

She chuckles passionately, "Me too, my King."

They kissed again.

Thor opened his eyes. He had a vivid dream of him and Carol spending time together. Now, he misses her even more now. He couldn't just push a single button on his pager. She said that it should only be used for emergencies. He hoped that his wife is safe... wherever she is anyway.