Chapter 1

9/11/19- 9/13/19

Jade was in the kitchen having a snack and looking at the Daily Prophet to see if anything had been spotted about Voldemort. She had been staying at Grimauld Place all summer and felt better there then with her parents and brother.

They would go see each other once in a while. On their birthday they would go to Potter Manor for Henry's and James, Lily and Henry went to Grimauld Place for Jade's birthday. She would go see her friends and they would come see her. Draco would go visit her because Voldemort lives in his Manor.

They came for her birthday to. Jade was sixteen and Henry was fifteen. Her birthday is July thirty first and Henry's is the twenty ninth.

"What are you doing Jade?" Remus asked.

"Looking in the paper for any accidents happening." she said.

He sighed. "Why don't you go get some air? We have a meeting later."

"OK uncle Moony." she said.

"Be careful and don't forget your wand!" he said while she left.

"Don't worry, I have it in my pocket." she said.

She took out her wand from her pocket. He smiled and nodded.

Then he went to find Sirius. Dumbledore had wanted to talk to them, Lily and James about something.

It was a month until school started and Dumbledore had called Sirius, Remus, James and Lily about something the other day.

"Hello Sirius, Remus, please sit down. Lemon drop?" Dumbledore asked.

"No thanks Albus." Remus said.

"Hi James, Lily." Sirius said.

"Hi guys." James said.

"So, what did you want to talk to us about?" Remus asked after they sat down.

"Jade is going into her sixth year now. And I want to train her like I did for Henry." Dumbledore said.

They sat there quietly.

"Why? She's going into her sixth and she can do sixth year and seventh year. She sat there studying dark magic just so she could learn what Voldemort is looking at himself!" Sirius said.

"She did what?!" Lily and James asked at the same time.

"Yeah, she got her homework done as soon as she got home, helped her friends with their homework, me and Sirius looked at it all and she got everything done perfectly. You never payed her attention so she would have us look at it all. She works hard at school to try and get your attention first year but after her first year she does it for me and Sirius now." Remus said proud of her.

"She works hard at school to. She only owls us. Even her first year she only owled us because we were the ones that took her to Diagon Alley and King Cross her first year. She made us swear on something until you find out. Her wand core is Voldemort's wand core's twin." Sirius said.

Then Fawkes chirped.

Then Lily thought of something.

"Do you think maybe she's been hiding a lot of strength for her friends?"

"Lily, her Slytherins don't care that she's top of her year since first year. They're proud of her and understand that you and James don't treat her well. Especially after her sorting." Sirius said.

"She told us that the sorting hat said that she has a bit of every house but would do the best in Slytherin. Slytherin stayed with her all year last year. That house sticks together. She was worried they would leave her but someone said that Slytherin sticks together. She is very protective of Henry and they understand that to. Daphne does the same thing for Astoria and Draco does the same thing for Aden every year. The three of them swore to keep them safe. Since Voldemort is back the six of them will protect each other and their younger siblings even more. Especially Jade. She doesn't keep any of her strength in her." Remus said.