Chapter 14

It was the day the fifth years have their OWLs so they were in the great hall.

Jade had mastered occlumency as strong as Snape himself and got one hundred points for that. Sirius and Remus were very proud of her for being able to do it that quick. So she shut her connection as tightly as she could. Her scar had been bothering her for a while today.

She was in the library with her friends and started to hear something but tried the best she could to ignore it.

When they were done Jade had her friends, brother and his friends go to Umbridge to check on her and Henry's parents and uncles really quick.

After feeling what happened she could also still hear a bit of it. She didn't think it was real but still wanted to check on them.

"Jade, you're mental, we're going to get caught!" Ron said.

"That. You. Are!"

Then they all turned around and saw Umbridge.

A few seconds later she was tied to a chair.

"You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?" she asked.

"No." Jade said.

Then she slapped her.

"You sent me headmistress?" Snape said.

"Snape! It's time for answers. Whether they want to give it to me or not. Have you got any veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid you you used up all my my storages on Ms. Chang." Snape said.

Then he looked at Jade and she nodded and unlocked her occlumency.

After he saw the vision he heard a bit of then slowly nodded then continued.

"Unless you wish to poison her, I cannot help you." he said and left.

When he was done Jade locked it as strong as she could.

"Very well then. Since you won't answer it appears that I'll have to force you with, the cruciatus spell. I've heard you can fight off the imperious curse."

"That's illegal." Hermione said.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him." she said putting the picture down.

She opened her mouth but Daphne said something before she said it.

"Tell her Jade!" Daphne said.

"Tell me what?" Umbridge asked.

"Well If you won't, I will. Dumbledore's secret weapon." Daphne continued.

When they left they headed to the forbidden Forest.

"How much further?" Umbridge asked while they walked.

"Not far." Daphne said.

"What are you doing?" Jade asked.

"Improvising." she whispered.

When they got to where they were supposed to Grawp was gone.

"Well, where is this weapon? There isn't one is there? You were trying to trick me! You know, I really hate children." Umbridge said.

Then some centaurs came with their arrow out.

"You have no business here centaur. This is the ministry-"

She made a shield before she was hit by a bow.

"How dare you! Indeciscrus!"

Then rope went around its neck.

"Please! Please stop it!" Daphne said.

"Enough! I will have order! Ahh!" she said after Grawp picked her up.

"No! It's not his fault! No! You don't understand!" Daphne said.

Jade started to grab her hand while she talked.

Centaurs took her when she was down again.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm ministry worker Deloris Jane Umbridge! Let me go!" she yelled while they ran away.

"Thank you Grawp." Daphne said.

Then a patronus came out of nowhere.

"Ah!" she said and jumped.

"Family safe at headquarters. Go to common room." Snape's patronus said.

So they headed back to school.

Jade was on her way to the common room to try and get some rest. Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, and Theo were already there because Jade wanted to grab some pumpkin juice from the kitchen.

When she got there she saw Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Luna, Henry, Daphne, Astoria, Blaise, Draco, Aden, Theo and Pansy.

"What? And why are Gryffindor's and a Ravenclaw here?" she asked.

"We know you started to feel your scar burn and fight the most occlumency you could." Theo said.

"I did it didn't I? You know I have it as strong as Snape."

"Yes but we know you have trouble staying out of your connection." Theo said.

Jade opened his mouth then something big fell onto everyone and they realized it was a Portkey.