Chapter 8: Breakfast and pranks

The next morning Britney woke up nice and early (about 9) and got ready. She changed from her comfy pj's into her Regular show t-shirt and brown shorts with her blue sneakers. She brushes her teeth and combs her hair and walks into the living room to find herself alone.

Just as she sits on the couch Jamie walks into the living room.

"Morning!" Jamie said.

"Morning." Britney said with a smile.

"So what time is it?" Jamie said.

Britney looked at her phone. "9:00. Are you getting ready now or later?" 

"later." Jamie says as she unlocks her phone and checks twitter.

"Anything new on Twitter?" Britney asks. She then randomly starts taking selfies.

"Nothing just people freaking out because the world is suppose to end." Jamie said.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Britney says taking more selfies.

"What are you doing?" Jamie asks as she photobombs one of Britney's selfies.

"I'm taking selfies and you didnt have to photobomb you know." Britney said looking at Jamie.

"Are you gonna send that to mystery boy?" Jamie asked.

"No, Anthony might get mad at me." Britney said laughing.

"He really does like you." Jamie said.

"I know! But why me? He could have done so much better."

"No! You're perfect, its no question why Anthony fell for you." Jamie said smiling.

"Oh come on, I'm not THAT pretty." Britney said. She took another selfie and sent it to Facebook.

Jamie laughed. "So what about Ian? He was sort of flirting with you at first."

"I don't know. I think I like Anthony better....wait a minute they're still sleeping! We should prank them!" Britney, coming up with a smart plan.

"Yes! What should we do?" Jamie asked.

"I have a sharpie with me and I think there is some whip cream in the fridge."

"I like your thinking, lets go!" 

Jamie and Britney grabbed what they needed. Britney grabbed the sharpie from her bag while Jamie grabbed the whip cream from the fridge. They both met up in the hall way and crept to Ian's room first.

They opened the door and walked up to Ian sleeping in his bed. Britney took the can from Jamie and made a whip cream moustache over Ian's upper lip.

"Alright lets go to Anthony's room." Britney whispers.

Jamie and Britney tip toe out of Ian's room and walk towards Anthony's room.

"Hey, can I join?" Ian asks out of nowhere, scaring Jamie.

"Ian! You scared me." Jamie said. 

Britney turns around. "Damn Ian, what happened to your face?" 

Ian touched his face finding out that the girls pranked him. "God damn you two!"

Both of the girls laughed. "Come on, lets go prank Anthony." Britney said.

Britney lead the way and opened the door to Anthony's room.

"Give me the cream." Ian whispered.

"Yeah, that didn't sound nasty at all." Britney said handing the whip cream to Ian.

Ian made a whip cream beard on Anthony's face while Britney drew a beautiful dick on his cheek like they did in the 4th "Pokemon in real life" episode. Britney handed the sharpie to Jamie who drew circles around his eyes.