Chapter 11: A dainty little princess

They gang decided to play Just Dance for the Nintendo Wii. And of course they turned the game into a bet. The loser has to wear a princess costume.

They began to play and danced to I cry by Flo Rida.

The song began to play and the dance moves appeared on the screen.

Everyone started good getting "great" and "okay" which gave them good scores. Then after everyone hit the first mark on the scoring board, the game grew harder.

"Damn it. I keep messing up." said Jamie.

"Sucks for you!" Britney said joking. While she looked at Jamie and not at the screen, she missed the next dance move and lost a few points. "Damn it! I take that back."

Jamie and Ian laughed.

In the middle of the song, Britney and Anthony were tied for scores.

"Come on Britney! Beat Anthony's ass." Jamie said.

"I know I'm trying." Britney said.

Britney lost another two points putting her behind. Anthony was about to win.

Jamie and Ian screamed trying to push Britney to pass Anthony's score.

Anthony looked at Britney forgetting about the game and missed two dance moves, which caught Britney up and was tied with Anthony.

Once Britney caught up Jamie and Ian screamed louder. The song had five seconds left.

Britney then finished the last dance move getting a "perfect".

Anthony finished the last dance move with a "okay".

Ian was in the lead with 2,500 points. Jamie came in second with1,899. There was a close tie between Britney and Anthony. It was super close but the tie broke when Britney won by 100 points, getting a score of 1,677.

Ian, Jamie and Britney die laughing because Anthony lost and he is suppose to dress like a princess.

"I can't wait for this. I'll get the costume!" Britney said. She walked to the entrance of the hallway when Anthony stopped her.

"You don't even know where it is." Anthony said.

"I'll find it...or ask Ian." 

"It's fine, I'll get it." Ian said.

Ian walked into the garage and grabbed the only princess costume they had...a princess Peach costume.

"Here you go Anthony." Ian said handing him the costume.

"Whatever." Anthony said. He snatched the costume out of Ian's hand and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh god this is gonna be good." Jamie said in excitement.

"Yes, yes it will." Britney said. She grabbed her phone to record this beautiful moment.

"Hurry up princess Anthony!" Britney yelled.

The door opened and out walked the fantastic and "beautiful" princess Anthony.

Ian, Jamie and Britney bursted into laugher seeing a grown man wear a dress. Ian held onto his stomach, Jamie fell on the floor and Britney stood there, laughing and trying not to shake the camera while filming.

Britney stopped laughing a took a picture. Of course she sends it to twitter and tags Anthony in the tweet. Within minutes the picture gets retweets and favorites (but mostly favorites)

"I think we should take princess Anthony out in public like this." Jamie suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Britney agreed.

"NO!" Anthony was not happy about Jamie's idea.

"Come on Anthony!" Jamie says.

"Please Anthony," Britney begged making the puppy dog face.

"Nope."

"Not even for your babe?" Britney asked. She continues making the puppy dog face.

"Nnnnope." Anthony says, sticking with his answer.

Jamie and Britney try pushing him out the door but it wasn't working.

"This isn't working...I guess he doesn't have the balls to do it." Britney said trying to trick him.

"Oh really?" Anthony said. He picks up the end of his dress and walks outside. The girls laugh and watch as princess Anthony walks outside and waves delicately like an actual princess would. Once he was done he walked back into the house.

"So you do have the balls to do it." Britney says laughing.

"I have the balls to do anything." Anthony said.

"I don't know, you didn't want to do it at first. So what do we do now?" Britney asks.

"Well first things first I'm talking this dress off." Anthony says walking off to his room.

"You looked fantabulous in it!" Britney adds.

"I think his figure fit the dress." Jamie mentions.

"Hey, so when are we going home?" Britney asks.

"Probably today." Jamie says. Just as she says that Anthony walked out of his room and overheard the girls conversation.

"No don't go!" Anthony says to the girls.

"Sorry Anthony but we have to." Britney said.

Anthony sighs. "Well you have to visit again."

"I know I wish we can stay forever but we can't." Britney frowns and looks down.

"Thanks for letting us stay." Jamie said. The girls go into their guest bedroom and  pack up their stuff.

Britney checks the room for any phone chargers and dirty clothes. She reaches into her pocket for her phone to check the time. Unfortunately her phone was missing...again.

"ANTHONY GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK! I KNOW YOU TOOK IT!" Britney yells from the guest bedroom.

Anthony walks in and hands her the phone. "At least this will be the last time you'll have to deal with my bullshit." 

"Yeah, but I'm gonna miss it."

Britney grabs her stuff and walks out of the room with Anthony. They meet Jamie in the living room and they wait for Ian who was changing his shirt.

Once Ian changed they all walked out the Smosh house and got into the car.