Chapter 1: a slow begining

Jamie knocks on the door and lets herself in.

"Jamie has now arrived. Hold the applause." Jamie says, acting like a princess.

"Oh joy, princess Jamie is here," Britney said turning around. "Excuse me, where are Jamie's royal gifts?" She said talking to no one. She was home alone.

"Haha very funny. So check out this new outfit!" Jamie said.

Jamie was wearing a teal colored flowy shirt. And her favorite white shorts. She also had the idea to wear her teal converses and jewelry.

"Nice! Did your mom pick it out?" Britney joked. 

"No. I did. I can't believe this was sitting in the back of my closet. I love it so much!" Jamie said.

"Whatever. You know I really don't give a shit on what I wear. Cant you tell?"Britney said pointing at her clothes.

She wore her favorite Legend of Zelda t-shirt and black shorts, with her Smosh beanie. She was more of a "tom-boy" than a "girly girl".

"I have got to make you an outfit." Jamie said.

"Uhh I don't think so. I good with being a "well mannered" 'Tom-boy'" Britney said. She took a gulp of her root beer and let out a loud burp.

"Yeah. Well-mannered."Jamie said. "Anyways this sleep over is gonna be great! I have my stuff right here." Jamie said lifting up her bag.

"I can tell." Britney said.

"So where's your mom?" Jamie asked.

"She's out of town for the day. But she will be back soon. I promise." Britney said raising her right hand.

"Good, because I love your mom." Jamie said smiling.

"Yeah I know.  So it's gonna be just you, me, my t.v. and a lot of Smosh videos." Britney said. 

"You know it." Jamie said giving Britney a Brofist. (It was a internet thing)

"Why do you even wear those shorts. They are way too short." Jamie said.

"Like yours isn't?" Britney said looking at Jamie's shorts.

"You know one day you're gonna get a cut on your leg and your shorts aren't going to protect your legs." Jamie said.

"Whatever." Britney said, rolling her eyes.

Jamie turned on the t.v and watched Regular show, which was Britney's favorite show.

"Hey! You don't watch Regular show with out me!" Britney said.

"You're in the room, aren't you?" Jamie said.

"Yeah but I'm not paying attention. You know what. Do what ya want." Britney said.

Jamie just laughed and continued watching t.v.

********************************************************************************************

Hey guys so this was a short chapter. I didn't want the good part to happen yet :P

So if you like it let me know in the comments below and don't forget to vote it too :)

You should also share it (just saying)

that's all I really have to say soo BYE..BIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

~Smoshilicious25