Chapter 12: On the way home

Once everyone jumped into the car, Anthony started it up and drove out the driveway and driving to the highway.

"So where do you girls live?" Ian asked.

"Los Angeles." Britney answered with a smile.

"You guys came all the the way from L.A to find a dog?" Ian said curiously.

"We were visiting cousins and we brought the dog with us. Once were about to leave she ran out the door and we spent the whole day looking for her. Mom said we could stay here, even though she found the dog." Britney lied. Luckily Ian and Anthony believed it.

"We're gonna miss you guys." Jamie says.

"We're gonna miss you two. And Anthony is DEFINITELY gonna miss Britney. Who agrees?" Ian said. Everyone raised their hands and started laughing.

Britney logs into Twitter and takes a picture of them in the car. She sends the tweet and Jamie gets a twitter mention.

"I think you might be a little too addicted to Twitter." Ian said turning around.

"Twitter is AMAZING! Who isn't addicted?" Britney says looking at her phone.

"I think Ian is more of a You Tube guy." Jamie says.

"And a Smosh Pit guy," Britney adds. "Cause that's what most of his tweets are about."

Jamie laughs. "So did that guy ever text you back?"

"I don't know, I haven't checked my phone in a while." Britney said looking at Jamie.

"Well Anthony might know, cause he went through your phone." Jamie says. Of course she puts Anthony on the spot.

"Maybe you're right. Hey Anthony, did I get a text from that guy?" Britney says talking to Jamie then to Anthony.

"If you did I wouldn't tell you." Anthony says smiling.

"I'm taking that as a guess that I got a text message." Britney said. She unlocks her phone a checks her messages.

"Do you have anything? Or did the Anthony the bitch delete it?" Jamie asks.

"I have the message but I think the bitch Anthony replied for me cause I don't remember texting him back." 

"The bitch?" Anthony questions.

"Yes, you're a bitch." Britney says laughing.

"Hey I'm not the bitch...that cat is the bitch!" Anthony says pointing to the cat outside of the car.

"hm yup, that cat looks like a bitch. But you're still a bitch. A jealous bitch." Britney says.

"True."

"So you're agreeing that your a jealous bitch?" Britney asks.

"Yup, my mom would be so proud."

"Oh yeah she would," Britney says sarcastically. She looks at the conversation and has a shocked look on her face. "So I guess I'm your girlfriend now?"

"What?" Jamie says.

"Anthony texted him saying that I have a boyfriend." Britney says.

"What does the convo say?" Ian asks.

Britney looks at her phone and began to read the conversation starting with the guy then her.

"Hey so I was wondering if you want to date me. Sorry I would love to but I just got a boyfriend. Oh? Yeah and he doesn't want me to talk to you anymore. Oh,okay sorry for asking." Britney said, reading what the guy said and what Anthony said.

Jamie and Ian had a shocked look on their face. Ian looked at Anthony who was blushing and looking away.

"W-we could have a long-distance relationship, can't we?" Anthony asks.

"Yeah, we could...and we could set up Ian and Jamie." Britney says, winking at Jamie.

Jamie's cheeks turn red. "If it's okay with Ian."

"It's fine with me." Ian said smiling.

"Ian and Jamie sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G!" Britney says doing a little dance that goes with it.

"Kissing isn't bad as what Anthony is doing to you in the tree house next door. That's right, playing golf." Jamie says.

Britney laughs. "Ha ha getting a hole in one!"

"Britney is being dirty!" Jamie yells.

"I was just kidding. Relax." Britney says looking Jamie in the eyes.

"Hey can we stop at McDonald's?" Jamie asks. 

"Sure." Anthony says. He drives into the McDonald's drive thru and they all something to eat and drink.

Anthony pays for the food and hands everyone their food and drink. As they were about to leave the parking lot, Jamie noticed that the worker forgot to give them straws. Anthony parks the car and Britney gets out and walks into the restaurant.

"So what are you going to do without Britney?" Jamie asks Anthony.

Anthony turned around to answer Jamie. "I don't know, find a new girl?" Anthony laughs. "I'm just kidding, hey! We should text her."

"What would we text her?" Jamie asked.

"I don't know." Anthony says.

"How about..we prank her and make my number unknown." Ian said. After all, it was sort of a way to get back at her for her idea of pranking the guys twice.

Ian took out his phone and out and put his number as unknown. He then dialed her number and the phone rang.

 Britney just grabbed the straws (there was a small crowd). She was just about to leave until her phone rang. Britney picks it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello. We heard that you are dating Anthony Padilla-a-a-a." Ian says in a weird voice through the phone.

"Um I guess so. Who is this?" Britney asks sounding confused.

Ian ignores her question and continued with the weird voice. "So you are confirming it?" 

"Yeah I'm confirming it and WHO IS THIS?" Britney asked again.

"Are you two having a sexual relationship?" Ian asks. Anthony and Jamie quietly laugh.

Britney starts to laugh. "No, we're not. Ian is that you?" 

The gig was up but Ian wasn't going down easy.

"Who's Ian? This is Dr. Kissmyass. Okay bye-bye." Ian says hanging up.

"Damn it!" She says. Britney puts her phone away and walks out the door. She opens the car door.

"Fuck you Ian!" Britney says getting in the car. "Here are the damn straws."

"Best prank call ever!" Jamie says.

"Yeah. It was fantastic." Britney says in a sarcastic voice. "Whose idea was it?"

"Take a guess." said Jamie.

"Ian?"

"Correct." Jamie said.

"Of course. He basically asked if Anthony and I were fucking." Britney said laughing.

"Wait. You're not." Jamie said sarcastically.

"No we're not." Britney says.

Ian, Jamie, Anthony and Britney drove to L.A. From here Jamie and Britney gave Ian directions which Anthony followed. Within a half hour the drive was over.