The Virginia Home

> You write a war plan to take revenge on Washington.

You write a war plan to take revenge on Washington, as well as one for capturing him. You quickly decide the former is more likely to happen first.

Later that night you fall asleep. 

 > You arm yourself with a vest and pistol.

The next day you quickly get dressed and load your pistol. You decide to put on a vest too. 

 > You search for Washington under the dark of night.

You quickly crawl out of your fort. It's still dark, so you have plenty of time to look for a weakness. Eventually you spot one.

The Virginia home Washington is supposed to be staying at is clearly under equipped to defend against an attack. It's a 2 story house with exterior walls and a thatched roof. 

 > You search for Washington.

You move around to the side of the house and you see 2 men standing there. They don't look like any of the guards for the house, they are dressed in old Colonials outfits. 

 > You subdue them.

You take out your pistol and quietly put a shot right between the eyes of one of them. The other one turns around and you put a shot right through his neck as well. 

 > You hunt down George Washington.

You crawl back to the side of the house and watch it. The door opens and a man in Colonial clothing steps out. You immediately take aim and fire your pistol. 

 > You say "Was that Washington?"

"Yes."

You quickly reload and fire your musket at Washington.

He's hit in the chest and staggers back, before running into the house. You immediately follow him in. 

 > You say "I'll kill you fascist scum!"

You enter the house and immediately Washington swings at you with a knife. You back out of his reach and pull your pistol. Washington attacks again, but this time you slip to the side and shoot him in the back. 

 > You say "Not so strong without your time machine huh?"

You turn around to see him pulling a dagger and rushing towards you. You put up your hand to show him I don't think it and he stabs you in the chest. 

 > You scream in pain.

You don't scream out, you fall to the floor and grab your wound. You are bleeding from the chest and you know the wound is fatal.

"Well, I'll be damned." George Washington says.

> You time travel 5 seconds back.

You suddenly find yourself in the doorway of the house. You look up and see George Washington standing in front of you. 

"It seems I've underestimated how much damage that one bullet did to you." 

"You traitorous son of a b*tch!" you say preparing to attack but he raises his hand. 

"Hold on, before you do there's something you should see." He points to a fire-arrow on the wall. "That's the first thing I made after we arrived here. It's a good reminder of how things could have been." 

"Why did you betray me?" you ask. 

"I didn't betray you, I was true to my word." 

"You let thousands of my loyal men die so you could betray their souls and take over the country!"