I probably cried writing this

"Marry the old woman for Satans' sake!" The beautiful farmer yelled in a crowd of nine. The feeling of a mutual agreement passed over the crowd. Marise watched from afar in a crime of neutrality. She neither felt happiness nor sadness. This reason is that the heart that she begged to hold was caressed by another. A ceremony was there but to Marise, it felt like a numb party. It did exist to her but it didn't show existence. She was quite confused about her feelings. The soiree was beginning to head for dawn as Marise took a final look at the bride that is. She finally felt an emotion. Thus the emotion was not good but was very bad; jealousy it was. Jealousy in the form of a 5'4 woman.

The mere the sight of them passed Marise, the more she got an urge to be focused on revenge. The lively woman had to be honest with herself, to put it simply she envied the goddess bride. The broom looked across the party and his eyes landed on Maria's. He envied her single status and calmness. Little did he know she was raging on the inside. Marise gives dirty looks to whoever would stare but in a way that they wouldn't know. She envied the crowd.

The night was over. Crowds gathered around the bride and groom to congratulate them each. Marise stood by formulating a secret in her head. The bride came up to Marise. "Do I know you darling?" The bride ponders. "Yes actually you do." Marise stated. The bride then remembered her face from a memory. Her face fell and from that moment she envied Marise for the courage to face her after all the trouble. Mrs. Now Alexander sauntered off. Marise didn't give any expressions. Her secret would reveal soon.

The groom and bride headed in for the night. Marise was still around. She never left, not when the guests left, not when the family left, and not at all. Marise saw her chance and snuck in the married couples room shared together. She grabbed the brides dress and tore it to shreds. Her envy overcame her emotions. The brides father heard the weird small noise and grabbed his shotgun heading to the room. He bursted into the room and saw a dark figure without his thick rimmed glasses to see. Without a thought he shot. Marise landed on the floor. The bride and groom scurried to the shared room then the lights turned on. A bloody mess covered their new carpet passed from a relative as a wedding gift. The groom rushed to Marises side and grabbed her hand. Marise felt the air leave her breath. Envy got the best of her. Sadly she was not the only one it got to. The bride watched as her lover still as always picked the woman in green over her. She envied the lifeless woman. Soon after so would the groom.