Lol your eyes are stupid

Clouds would thunder over Emilio's house as he lay in bed awake like every night before this one. He sat there alone, thinking of how the world was constantly awake. The thoughts of life would always keep Emilio awake. Emilio's mother stayed asleep forever as always, never getting up and seeing Emilio or the world as it is. He thought he was the only awake as he watched his world burn in flames and decay surrounding him. Little did he know, he wasn't.
Days would pass as Emilio watched the home he loved destroy itself, yet he did nothing. Until he left. Not before he gathered his bag of rights. Walking around he noticed that the destruction was from everyone being asleep. No one could help. A noise across from his lawn piqued his interest. A group of teenagers sat all in a circle passing around a ball. For some reason every time they passed the ball they repeated the word change. Emilio asked the group what they were doing. All of them began to show excitement and gathered him in their arms. "Another one!" they all cheered. The somewhat leader of the group came forward and asked Emilio what his rights were. He tilted his head in confusion. The group silently waited, not giving a lick of emotion. "Well, I guess my rights are my freedom." The buff Leader woman nodded her head and slowly let a grin gather onto her face. "You are completely right, sir," Leader woman said to him. The group gathered their ball and walked toward the destruction, Emilio followed behind looking back onto his house where his sleeping mother lay. They arrived at a small forest being burned by a sleepwalking king. "We must pass the ball around now," the group chanted.  They all sat in a circle leaving room for Emilio and his rights. He sat down and had the ball passed to him. A conflict arose in his thoughts. He pondered "what am I to do? Should I go back and lay awake watching the world burn? What will this help?" A member of the group grabbed Emilio's hand and educated him on what exactly to do. "Just pass the ball around and chant change. Do you really want to go back into that box?" the member said with care in their eyes. Emilio gathered his rights, holding them close, and shook his head. "So chant change." the member repeated again and again. Then Emilio grabbed the ball with his rights in his other hands and chanted change. The scenery of the forest became one consisting of beautiful leaves and clear water. He continued then passed the ball around. After a while, Emilio headed home to tell his mother all about his eventful days. She was still asleep. Sitting on her bed he silently cried for her to wake up, but he didn't. Emilio kissed her head and tucked her in. He realized he would continue to be awake and wait for his mother to join him. Gathering his rights he went to his new friends, looking behind him he silently whispered "Some people stay asleep as the world burns, while some go out and fight the problems hand on hand. Wake up mom, the world is dying." Then the door closed and she sat straight up knowing of what she now lost; bliss, but what she now gained; sight.