Choice (Jake x dark!MC, 💞☠️)

TW: adult scenes (16+), death

~You're confusing every reason that I've left to live~

Their first real meeting is like a flash, like a mad storm, a hurricane that destroys everything in its path. The first glance - the intersection of grey and yellow-green - the first "hello", the first careful touch to make sure that everything is not a dream.

Emotions that should not be there literally forcing them to rush into each other's arms, trying to find salvation, but only pushing them into the abyss.

Her hands go under him clothes. The nails dig into the burning heat of the skin. The breath is mixed. She swallows the sticky saliva and pulls him back into the kiss. A long touch, a slight nibble of the lips. When the kiss is interrupted by a barely audible groan, Leona can only smile, showing her sharp teeth.

"You're crazy," Jake shakes his head. His breathing is ragged, and his cheeks are flushed.

"But you like it," it's not a question, she knows exactly and without confirmation, just whispers into his mouth.

Leona pushes him to the bed, falls down beside him, covers face with kisses, slowly sinking down, biting his earlobe, caressing the heated skin with the most gentle movements, trying to do everything so that he does not guess that all her knowledge is from the movies. Trembling, heavy breathing. Did it work? His hands tighten around her waist.

Rollovers.

Now she's lying on the white sheet, and he's hovering over her. Eye to eye. Flushed cheeks. He lowers a little, caressing her small breasts through her T-shirt. He stops, pauses, studying her face.

"I'm going to rip your hoodie," Leona hisses. "If you don't take it off yourself."

"I didn't think you were like this," he says, slowly, doubtfully, pulling off his hoodie.

"I didn't expect you to either," she waits a few seconds, then adds, "Jake."

It's nice to say his name slowly, as if tasting it. This is a special kind of pleasure.

"Maybe we should wait?"

"No way," she runs her hand over his chest. "I want to feel you."

He pauses for a few seconds, baffled by her determination.

She's driving him crazy.

The rustle of clothes.

***

Completely exhausted, Jake collapses next to her, holding her close with his arm, inhaling the chocolate scent of her hair. Leona shudders, exhaling noisily. She smiles, but there are tears running down her cheeks - and Jake can't help but notice. He propped himself up on one elbow, looking at her warily.

"Did I... did I do something wrong? Are you in pain?"

"No, it's fine."

"But you're crying."

"I can't handle my emotions. I was so scared the whole time. But now you're here. Now..."

~See, I afraid of the darkness and my demons~

...now everything is even more confused. Jake is here now, his breath hot on Leona's skin. And she goes crazy around him, torn between her emotions and the purpose for which she has done so much irreparable. The purpose is the same inner demon pushing her into the darkness.

Leona snuggles closer to him, hugs him, hiding an unhealthily bright look in her eyes, and a predatory smile.

He was finally there, in her arms. The one who prevented her from achieving her goal. The one who started this whole game of search for lousy Hannah. The one who prevented the Duskwood group from getting out of the investigation they foolishly started. The one who confuses all her plans, forcing her to make more and more dangerous steps. Someone she should hate. The one she hell loves.