Dahlia Pov

I couldn't sleep the entire time but didn't want to bother mandy either . At 7am her alarm blew so  she got up nd got ready for work. She prepare breakfast and came back to check on me before leaving .
  She's a maid in one of the wealthy families around, to think my aunt actually left me out there overshadowed my thoughts . She abandoned her family for a man , who does that,  I sigh

I took my bath n had my breakfast , my day was boring cuz there was not much to do . I resorted to what I do best when I'm bored , I watch movies and also listen to my favourite musics.
Mandy came back at 7pm nd joined me in the sitting room after she took her bath , we dig in the food she brought along, then she pop the question I've been avoiding all day. What happened to you dahlia I wanna know?  I told her everything

                    Flash back

My aunt's fiancee for awhile now been trying to get into my pants but I always ignore his advances , I know yall gon ask why I didn't let my aunty in on it, I kept quiet cuz I know it will kill her ... she loves him to death but nigga don't do nothing except tag along my aunt like a leech.
She work double jobs just to meet his needs , she's a secretary in a firm during the weekdays nd a waitress on weekends... I offer to help but she won't ve it,  she said I was her responsibility nd besides I'm new to the environment . She throw me out that night cuz she saw her man on top of me nd to her I'm a slut trying to seduce him but actually I would've been a victim of rape if she took a minute long to get home.
Andrew was beyond pissed cuz I slapped him when he tried to kiss me, my warnings all these while meant nothing but in his own words " I like it when a woman play hard to get,  it rather turns me on"  he hit me back nd I almost lost balance, we actually struggled on the floor and i ended up kicking him in his balls, he fell on the ground n groan in pain.  I took it as an opportunity to run upstairs to my room nd lock myself up , to say I was terrified was understatement... I heard of rape cases but I had never gon through it before.
He broke the door nd I knew this time I'm dead . " you bitch how dare you touch me, you will be my meal for tonight ".  Oh God please help Cus I struggled n my strength is beginning to fail me , I can't loose my virginity to this filthy pig I prayed ....