The bomb

I read their bedtime till they fell asleep then I sneak out,  I will love to stay with them but I prefer my bed cuz I needed a good sleep.  I went to the kitchen to get some water then I heard funny noises in the form moaning on my way out so I got curious,  I know yall gon tell me it kills the cat , well I took slow steps towards the direction of those noise then I saw micheal nd miss sexy making out half naked,  I turn to leave .I heard micheal ask  like what you saw? But I kept walking,  those shameless things wants they 've their fun in their room nd to think we 've kids around,  why I'm I so worked up? I can't help but felt jealous but why? I showered nd later call it a night

After a week spending some family time with us , it's time for them to leave.  U felt sad I won't get to play with the kids, it hurts like I never thought it would, I tear up while hugging nd kissing them goodbye, they did too. The girls even made me promise to visit them nd I gladly accepted,  I couldn't say no to break their little hearts, they left for the airport nd soon the house is back to being boring nd silent like it use to be..

On 14th of February 2018, exactly a year I left my country I start to reminisce about my sad encounter with my aunty, she never called once , I just hope by the time she realises her mistake it wouldn't be too late. Mandy interrupted  my thoughts,  I mean she  kept bugging me with her exmas diaries with her husband,  I chose to stay here cuz I don't wanna be a third wheel so I thought she has something new to say this time. Mr wills needs you like right now, so I left to check on him, I noticed he's not in his usual cheerful mood today,  is something wrong dad? Yes just sit down I 've to discuss something with you, lia I have been watching for quiet sometime now nd I 've also grown fond of you , you re very hard working,  polite, descent ,  confidential,  nd trustworthy... why do you think I allow you in here especially when I'm counting money? I was testing to see if you will steal from me but u failed miserably,  I giggle at his words. Aside everything you re a good Christian,  the exact qualities I need for this kinda job.  Are you willing to help me?? Yes dad if it's with my capabilities,  then he dropped the bomb....

Are you guys guessing what it is?