Michael pov

It's been a month since dad was dicharged,  everything is back to normal nd he's recuperating just fine, I think dahlia is good when it comes to her job, my dad bugs me with his encounter with her... well she's kinda cute nd chubby , I don't 've time poking my nose into their affairs, if dad likes her nd think she's good then that's it. 

Its another weekend after a hectic week so I decided to hit the club with my guys nd their wives, apparently I'm the only one yet to be married,  my 3 buddies( Chris, Joe nd jack) with their wives ( shila,  Chloe nd Andrea) . Andrea is the nasty one just like Gwen , no wonder they 're besties amongs the bunch, we attended the same high school nd college together,  we 've been inseparable till now. We do 've our petty quarrels here nd there  but the bond is deep.

Hey guys! I said as I approach the VIP lounge,  Everleigh to be precise,  we Hug nd got talking while we order our drinks, where is Gwen? Her bestie ask..She will soon be here , she got some photo shoot to cover up. Omg you left her nd came here alone, she end up getting eyes rolled from shila n Chloe. After an hour Gwen showed up nd as usual caused her drama each time she sees me around another lady, her possessiveness gets on my nerves sometimes.  Is it wrong to dance with a lady? Babes how many times do I 've to warn you about them cheap whites, don't start Gwen I replied in a stern voice..it was just a harmless dance gosh

               Gwen pov

I got to the club looking around for my man only to find this slut grinding on him , I was beyond pissed,  how dare her dance with my man? I yank her off him nd told her to get lost, I turn around to see micheal nd his tipsy self, what was that for? He demanded... dude for real how can you leave my sexy n delicious self for that ? Yeah I know it was just a dance nd I bet yall think I'm possessive but a lady's gotta protect her territory,  come babe lemme give you this booty. You can't blame me for being a naughty rich kid, sexy as hell,  top model nd a soon to be mrs Gwen wills, we got home tipsy nd giggle but had the most amazing nd wild sex.  I mean that's one point mikealways scores,  he's a beast in the bedroom, I'm addicted to sex but hell don't wanna be babies not to talk of the stretch marks that comes with pregnancy,  my skin crawls just thinking about it....

You guys 've been amazing,  keep reading nd voting