Amanda Pov

I was so tired from work,  I  had to go straight to bed as soon as I got home . Few hours of sleeping my fon started to ring, I'm gon kill this person it better be something important . I checked my screen nd it's lia my African friend , God she's so beautiful n sweet.  We bumped into each other on the streets one time and i spilled coffee on her
   Omg I'm so so sorry please forgive me I said.. she just smiled n said "it happens sometimes " since then we got together on my off days, she's abit shy but confident n funny.

Heloo I said in a drowsy voice, the other voice I heard at the other end of the of the fon isn't that of the cheerful lia I know. What's wrong Gal?  I ask.... can you please come n take me out of here , she said sobbing . Where are you right now? I set out after i hung up... I live few blocks away so in the next 10minutes I found her outside her house with her luggage nd her eyes were swollen due to so much crying , I hugged her so tight nd whispered come with me.
It's already 5am in the morning  , in few hours i will be at work so we got a cab to my apartment , let's try nd get you to bed ... we will talk when I get back from work cuz I know you re not ready to talk right now , she nodded nd lay on the bed . Even though my place is small for two people right now , I'm willing to share with her as a good friend . For crying out loud I couldn't leave her on the street...

There you go with chapter 2, hope you enjoy