Gauntlet Walls : Guide

As The Trinity we believe in doing things differently because there's no risk nor glory in being the same plain Joe––no obvious offense to our plain Joe's

Please ensure you read our award regulations properly and thoroughly, if you have any questions then please do tag a host, we'll get back to you.

The Three Quills

❦︎. There are ten different categories, in each category only ten participants will be accepted and three winners chosen according to rank and score.

❦︎. There are three separate rounds, in each round a set of three participants will be eliminated: The First Impression, The War and The Sudden Death.

❦︎. A category gets unlocked once the category before that has completed judging and handing out prizes. Two categories or more will never be opened simultaneously, one category gets done at a time.

❦︎. Rubrics get revealed once that said category is unlocked and ready for judging.

❦︎. We're only able to accept English stories as we are only literate in English and can judge it to the best of our capability.

❦︎. It is advised that the book has more than ten chapters especially entering categories such as, best relationship trope, best friendship, best dialogues, best protagonist, best antagonist, best supporting character. This is to ensure fair judgement.

❦︎. Everything functions according to deadlines and schedules, if you as a participant and fail to meet that said deadline it'll result in immediate disqualification.