Sacred Scrolls : Rules

Rules are needed for peace and a smooth, fast awards show

Rules are needed for peace and a smooth, fast awards show. This is also so that participants are aware they all receive the same fair treatment.

All rules get monitored.

Any failure to meet the rules will result in forms being ignored. If rules are met but then later broken/reversed will lead to immediate disqualification.

The Three Quills

❦︎. Please follow the host: trinityhal.

❦︎. Please add this award book to your public reading list, library and give it a proper shout-out on your profile wall.

❦︎. Please bear in mind participants can only enter two different categories maximum. If you enter two different books the same rule applies as you are the same author––unless you have the sudden ability to shapeshift.

❦︎. In case you change the title of your book, unpublish the book or change your username and fail to let one of the hosts know, you are disqualified.

❦︎. Participants have 48hrs after results are announced to collect their deserved prizes. Failure to claim prizes within 48hrs will result in forfeiting the prize.

❦︎. We please ask that everyone is kind, respectful, and gracious towards one another. There is no need to be barbaric, The 100 has come to an end, believe it or not.