Explan

Sukunas POV

I go to yujis to get my look out and find him tied to a chair crying; i didn't see yuji anywhere i start to freak out i grab the boy and rip off the tape on boys mouth and say "WHERE IS HE?! TELL ME TELL ME NOW GOD DAMMIT!" He looks at the door behind me i look at it and run towards it and open the door i see yuji on the floor with a picture in his hand it was the photo of him when he was younger and he was in an orphanage they tied up the kids there; that must of scared him badly i put my hand on his chest and try an feel his hart beat but i didn't feel anything i look at him with worrying eyes and started to tear up "Yuji!" I call out "yuji" "yuji!!"

"Yuji please wake up!" I start to shake him i give him mouth to mouth and i feel his hart beating again i sigh and pick him up and set him on his bed and walk back to the boy i untie him. He try's to get away but i grab the back of his neck and say "WHY THE FUCK DID U HAVE THAT PHOTO?!" He started to cry and shake his head "WELL TALK YOU SCUM" "i-i didn't p-put it in t-there" i let go of his neck and he dropped to the floor and i start to kick him in his stomach not hard but hard enough for me to crack a rib that all i wanted to do he cried out loud ues i might be rude but this is a lot nicer than most people would be if someone did something to there bride they would have killed them by now but this boy was only about 17-16 and he had a life ti live and i don't think yuji would want me to kill him i get my hand and draw a cycle around him and he disappears i walk back to yuji and sit next to him and play with his hair he moves in his sleep and cuddles up into me I smile and rap my arms around him and fall asleep..

Yujis POV

I feel something get into bed with me its warm big and comfy i don't care what it is i just hope it don't leave.. •••its calming me down•••
It calmed me down so much I completely forgot about the boy that I tied to a chair; i snuggle closer to it and it pulls me more into it..it almost feels like a man i fall asleep warm and comfy U,u

7 hours later
(12pm)
:D

Yujis POV

I wake I'm still warm and comfy i engulf the scent its smells really nice i look up to see a man with tattoos on his face he's handsome and from my perspective very tall i wiggle out of his arms and go into the kitchen and make food for the both of us 'I would be kicking him out if he didn't save my life and he's vary handsome' I thought "hmm maybe we can get to know each other" I smile to my self and pit dinner in the oven and start on the dishes i feel to strong arms rap around my waist from behind and someone set there chin in the Crease of my neck i just and turn around fast and point a knife at it "Whoa chill" he says "O-oh its Y-you"

i lower the knife and say "whats ur name?" And i turn around and keep doing the dishes he raps his arms around me again i don't mind i know he's a stranger but he's warm "sukuna.." i choke on my air "W-what" "yea thats my name yuji" "how do u know my name!?" I know a lot of things about u cupcake" "How old are u" "21" i only know one person named sukuna but he's dead it cant be.. "And don't call me cupcake only one person can call me that so don't" "yes i am the only person who can call u that" he said and smirked "no not u" i turn around and poke his chest "who the fuck do u think u are hm?" "If i tell u something do it: your in my house don't forget that!" "And don't disrespect that name it comes from someone i love so keep it out of ur mouth" i turn around and work on the dishes again he laughed a bit at the last part

"so u do love me cupcake?" He raps his arms around me and kisses my jaw line down to my neck i push him off of me and run to my room "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" And slam my door i  hide in my closet and cry i hear some one walking up my stairs towards my room "yuji? Can i come in please" he said i say "NO" he laughed a bit "u still are a crybaby just like when we was younger" i stop crying when u here him say something like that i fall out of my closet and my stuff fall of my night stand and i run to the door and open it and look at him and place my hand on his face squish it together i look at him "s-su-u" i start crying and hug him tightly he hugs back and laughed and kissed my forehead "yes love its me" he picks me up bridle style and puts me on the bed and kisses me i kiss back and he brakes it and smirks "wow you've gotten cuter over the years" I laugh and kiss him " and you've gotten hotter"(me rn 🥺😖👍🏽👀)

he kisses me again and it gets deeper i put my hands around his shoulders and pull him closer he slips his hands under my shirt and rubs his hands all over my torso he slides his tung on my lower lip for an entrance i denied he slipped his hand down and squeezed my ass and i let out a little moan he took that advantage and slid his toung in my mouth our tongues battled for dominance and his won we made out for about 10 to 15 minutes I pulled away to take a breath and he smirked "hey hold on" i say "what's wrong cupcake" "im scared" "why?" I look at him the get really flustered and covered my face he laughs "no need to be scared u can tell me" 'omg omg his voice so hot' "erm well I'm a virgin ahh please dont make fun of me" "haha cupcake it's alright" he pulls my hands from my face and kisses me " ill wait just tell me when your ready we can take it slow okay" he kisses me again i smile at him "okay"- "YUJI WE'RE BACK!" Nobara bursts though the door "nobara u cant jus.." they look at sukuna with wide eyes "h-hey guys-s"

••Oop next chapter is calling your namee😏🙏🏽••

Lx-