Uh this is my b-boyfriend?

Yujis POV:

YUJI WE'RE BACK!" Nobara bursts though the door "nobara u cant jus.." they look at sukuna with wide eyes "h-hey guys-s" i look at sukuna and look back at them "WHO IS THIS?!" "U-uh hold on!" Nobara pulls me asay from sukuna "hey hold on give him back bitch" he pulls me away from nobara everyones screaming and its hurting my ears i drop to the floor and cover my ears and the screaming stops.

I look back up to them and there stareing at me umi helps me up and sukuna grabs me and kisses me "are u alright cupcake!?" "Yes I'm fine heh just please stop yelling you guys" "ok okay we'll stop yuji" nobara says and looks at me with a worrying face umi pulls me out of the room "who is that? Are u alright..do u know him what is he to u how old is he?!"

He was mumbling a lot of questions umi is like my brother to me when i was sick he always helped and made sure i was okay "umi its okay take a breath man he's my b-boyfriend? Well i would say he is but not sure yet" "but i know him so u don't.  have to worry" there was a big crash in my room and me a megumi looked at each other with wide eyes and ran into the room and we seen sukuna on the ground glaring at nobara "I'm a man i don't hit woman" "so please hit me as much as u want" he said with a glaring smile nobara ran up to him and was about to punch when I jumped in front of him and took the punch and flew across the room and hit the wall i was bleeding don't get me wrong nobara is hella strong but there was no reason for her to be hitting sukuna. 

sukuna rushed over to me and asked me if i was okay "yes sukuna I'm alright" "Oh My God Yuji are u alright I'm SORRY!" I got up and walked over to nobara who was bowing at me and flicked her forhead. "It's alright just stop hitting sukuna he did nothing to u alright" "i-okay.." she walked over to sukuna and bowed "I'm sorry for hitting you ur a very grate man" he laughed darkly "im really not that grate of a man but thank you".

she walked over to umi and whispered into his ear and he smirked he walked over to me and kissed me i look at him with wide eyes and i feel him getting pulled off of me "w-what? What was that umi" i see him in the wall in my room my eye widen theres a big whole on my wall now i sigh..i feel to strong arms rap around my waist and i yelp sukuna grows at megumi and umi laughed so dose nobara "im not scared to kill a man for touching whats mine" he glared at them "chill out we just wanted to see what u would do" they laughed nobara helps megumi up he brushes off his back and then looks at me and smiles " im strate not gay but i dont have any offense on gay people" he holds up his hands (kinda like this 🙌🏽) in front his chest I laugh.  and lean into sukunas touch he tightened his grip umi and nobara looked at us and smirked "okaaaay we'll leave you love birds alone right megumi" she elbowed him "huh o-oh yea sure" "right! Byeeee~ yuji, dont have to much fun sukuna" and walked out the door i sigh (😮‍💨 damn I'm tired ima end it soon) sukuna puts his head in the crease of my neck and mumbles "what did u say i cant hear u?" " i want to have sex..please?"i blush deeply "i know i told u i will wait but i don't think i can anymore" "sorry.."i say out of nowhere"h-huh why are u saying sorry?!" He says "well u got hit and i feel bad "no no cupcake u dont need to feel bad im fine" he kisses my check; he picks me up and threw me on the bed i bounced of the bed a bit he crawled up ontop of me and kissed me lovingly and cuddled up with me and played with my hair it felt nice after a while i feel asleep so did he..

~{i edited this i just wanted to fix it up a bit I didn't fix much tho😅 okay baiiii👋🏽}~

Next day
12am

Lx-