Just Cuddle

Just Cuddle

"babie you're drooling" i giggled "h-huh oh sorry" he scratched the back of his head it looked like he got really surprised all of a sudden "wait did u- did u just call me babie?!". "H-huh d-do u not like that I-I'm sorry I w-wont call u that i-if u dont want me t-to" I start to tear up "what?! No!, no I love it" sniff* "a-are u s-sure" I was sobbing before I could even realize it he walked over and hugged me "shhh stop crying please" sniff* "o-okay let's eat n-now" "yeah okay just don't cry cupcake".

I turn around he has his arms around my waist I take some noodles out of the pot "bowl or plate?" "Bowl please"  I reach over and grab a bowl and put the noodles,and sauce in the bowl with the meatballs I grab my bowl and do the same "sit down please I'll bring it to you" I smile "alright princess" I giggle he walks to the table and sits down "what would u like to drank my love!" I yell a bit "water?" I hear him say I grab his water and my tea and put our bowls on a tray and walk into the dining room and place down his bowl I have to reach across the table a little bit.

I hear him whistle then he smacks my ass "hey!" I looks at me with so to be innocent eyes I sigh and sit down "thank you for the food" I say while my hands are together he dose the same. I stare at him eating 'god he's so cute' he looks up I look away before he sees me starring. I start to eat "mhmm, I am such a good cook" I was about done with my bowl then I realized he was starring at me he was already done. i think i had at least 50 shades of pink on my face he chuckled. "god i'm so full" I put my hands on my stomach. I lean back into my chair. but I guess I leaned back to far and fell backwards. he got up and rushes over towards me "are u alright!, are u hurt!, do u need something?!!" I giggle "honey i'm fine, just help me up" he helps me up and I pick up my chair and finish eating I could feel his eyes on my worrying about if I'm alright.

I laughed a bit. I got up and grabbed out silverware bowls and other stuff and started to was the dishes I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and put his face into the crook of my neck and give me small kisses. I smile and just let it happen until I was done with dishes. "baby?" 'is he really asleep how? I was only washing dishes for put 12 minutes' I sigh and shake him gently he groans "what?" "wake iup we'll go to bed" "mhmmm" he nods and picks me up bridle style and puts me on bed.

I crawl under neath of the covers and feel him do the same I turn around to see him he took off his shirt. I place my finger on his jaw line down to his eight pack.he grabs my had witch makes me jump a bit. "you know you're not supposed to grope people in there sleep" he smirked and gave me a gentle kiss. "get some sleep love" "okay" I say as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

A//n:hellooooooo erm sorry I haven't updated in a while my cousin from Tokyo just came i've ben spendings time with him so sorry about that but i'm already working on the next part so. and its 4 am so gn/good afternoon/gm❤️✨(sorry its so sort)

word count
(-:658:-)

Lx-