..lazy day..

A//n: ☺️

Sukuna's POV

I wake up with something warm and small in my arms I roll over and hear something whine. "sukei why are u moving" I jerk up 'shit I forgot he was with me I thought that was all a dream.' I roll back over and rap my arms around him.he snuggles up close and I pull him closer I kiss his forehead "mornin" "godmorn" I laugh and look at the time its
6:30Am

"can we go back to bed i'm still tired" he yawns "sure cupcake"

(sorry for the time skips-still sukuna's pov💀)
1:12Pm
I wake up and yawn I look at yuji and smile 'GOD HES SO FUCKING CUTE AHHHHHH I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM TILL HE POPS' I rub his face softly and he leans into my touch "muhhmm" "good afternoon" I chuckle "wa..wahat time is it?" "around 1:20 or so" he jerks up almost fast enough I feel like I got whiplash. "baby? what wrong?" I sit up and stretch "I have a job interview!!" "oh my god im going to be late" he says getting up and getting dressed I start laughing. he about to walk out the door before he walks out I catch him and throw him onto the bed.

He looks at me in anger "I don't have time for this sukei!" "yes..yes you do" I chuckle "ur interview is not till next tuesday" I say laughing he looks at me like he's about to brake "sUKEII!!" he yells I get up and run while laughing. I look behind me he running after me I run next to the couch and he tripped over the table leg. "oW!" I hear I turn around and run over to him quickly. "cupcake! are u alright" he started to laugh in a dark manner.

I look at him with a 'shit' look on my face. He tackled me to the floor and starts to playfully hit me he's now on top of me with my hands on his hips laughing "sukei u bad boy" he says with a smirk.. I look at him confused he starts to move his hips on me. I grown "C-cupcake okay..play times over" he keeps moving I am now hard I know he can feel it.. he gets up and walks off. "wha- what the fuck" "Oi.. come back" I hear him laughing he yells "thats what u get!.. now u have to deal with it BY yourself!!"

"u- Really?" A short silence happened "YES!" I hear him giggle I grown salk over to him and kiss him on the forehead i grap a towel and get into the shower. I take care of my problem it almost didn't work.. 'damn thats not good' I have surtan meds to take so I don't go you now ""out of control"" and when that happeneds I end up hurting someone. If I don't get sex soon..It bothers me a lot but I will wait for yuji I love him I don't want to push him. 'ill just have to get more' the thing is that the meds hurt me mentally if I take to many they wont work snd my issue will get worse.

I get out of the shower and get dressed into a pare of gray sweatpants i'm shirtless its to hot to have a shirt on yuji is laying in the bed in one of my shirts and shorts they where to short.. I got kinda worried that he's ben out in public with them on. u could see haft of his ass I liked it but I didn't at the same time.i walk over to the bed I pull him into my lap "how was the cold shower?" he asks giggling. "it would have been better if u was in it" his face lights up a light pink I chuckle "Netflix and chill?"

I said smirking "sure!" he says with a innocent smile. "babie do u even know what that means?" "yes? you watch movies And chill.. right?" "n-..yeah, yeah thats what it means.." "what do u want to watch?" he asks 'god he's so beautiful' (me rn🥺☺️😆) "what ever u want to watc- actually.. can I pick something?" "yeah thats why I asked" he giggles.he said he watched the previews of it but he was to scared to watch it alone sooo..

(TO BE CONTINUED)
(A//n: sorry haft to go to bed I have a real interview tmr can post the other part tonight imm post it tmr sorry!🥰 hoped u liked the update tho ik its not much but-
(-word count-)
[-782-]
Lx-